GBG is back! 16/17 quick update.

I've always cut it out and kept going GBG, never sprayed the h2o2 after cutting, but have read that it works well.  I make sure that I cut out all around well enough to ensure I don't miss any, which also allows airflow into the affected area, and this has generally worked well for me.  But, spores will be released, and in the right conditions that will spread it around a bit, so the h2o2 should help with that in theory????  Outdoors I usually find that one incident of mould from bad environmental conditions, like a lot of us are getting at the moment, will often be followed up by more, but I still persist with observation and removal until they are ripe cause I'm a persistent bastard and want what I want :D

• Upvote 1

Same man i just want properly matured bud, thanks for the advice. Yeah i cut some more rot out today. A couple of them are rock hard and no white hairs at all tons of cloudy and Amber crystals so i may chop 3 of the ladies in the next coming days if/when the next wave of rain looks like its coming they're getting the cut. Sunny atm hopefully can get a few more days. Gonna have to decide real quick.

I was going for a saturday cut as the weather turns to shit on sunday. I think this extra week will do it based on the advice given. I know hashy you like very late harvests for more "narcotic" effects so based on that too I will go a little earlier as i prefer more a "high". As for mould nah its a few dead leaves cut off that have stuck on the buds just need to pull them off. Ive taken care of the mould on the plants, sprayed with 3% peroxide on the cut areas and surrounding buds so far so good havent spotted new infections.