Is this nute burn?

Looks like its just growing in bush dirt that would have little nutrition because the surrounding trees would be adsorbing all the food, i would say u need some flowering fertilizer

Thanks for that Gazza. You're right... totally bush soil but the plant has gone alright up till now. What would you recommend as a flowering fert?

Thanks for that Gazza. You're right... totally bush soil but the plant has gone alright up till now. What would you recommend as a flowering fert?

A liquid hydroponic nutrient will work very well, but take note those yellow leaves won't repair them self's they will remain yellow for the rest of the grow, you now need to focus on new growth being nice lush green

Severe stress can be a cause but how this can be stress from over watering doesn't even make sense looking at the picture.

More likely what others have mentioned . Iron deficiency.. Usually a ph problem but even without ph problems it can be too much of one element causing lockout deficiency of other elements. Adding iron will do nothing as the iron is already there but the plant can no longer absorb it.. Even tap water has enough iron in it.. Best bet is to stop giving it more ferts for a while and let it recover.

Certain elements work together with each other to help keep the balance.. Cal-Mag with iron can help prevent it in healthy plants

***Adding iron will do nothing as the iron is already there but the plant can no longer absorb it.. Even tap water has enough iron in it.. Best bet is to stop giving it more ferts for a while and let it recover.

bzzzzt.....

be careful

i have encountered single strains in the middle of a multi-strain-grow that NEEDED extra iron

i mean it, seriously, when you find one you will know.

DNA -Florida Gold was the last one I seen w/ this weirdo deficiency. It was horrendous, all DNA Florida gold cuts were affected. none others out of 30+ plants.

1gram iron chelate mixed in my 20L feed fixed the problem in 24hrs after feed, new growth was all dark green. yellow section of leaf was permanent. 

be careful, elemental deficiencies and lock-outs are strain dependant

• Upvote 1

bzzzzt.....

be careful

i have encountered single strains in the middle of a multi-strain-grow that NEEDED extra iron

i mean it, seriously, when you find one you will know.

DNA -Florida Gold was the last one I seen w/ this weirdo deficiency. It was horrendous, all DNA Florida gold cuts were affected. none others out of 30+ plants.

1gram iron chelate mixed in my 20L feed fixed the problem in 24hrs after feed, new growth was all dark green. yellow section of leaf was permanent. 

be careful, elemental deficiencies and lock-outs are strain dependant

+1 ....

Ofcourse there are exemptions to every rule and there are several ways a plant can be deficient. In the case of actual lockout which is the most common, feeding it iron doesn't work, Hence the term lockout.

Its also right about flower time when all the chemicals in the plant are changing. its more susceptible  

Deficiencies and lockouts are not strain dependent.  Some strains may be more sensitive than others but if you abuse the root system enough any strain can get lockouts.  Some will just be hard to please but not very many.  If you fixed it within 24 hours after feed i will assume they were hydroponic or similar and maybe  just strain related..  In soil with the nutrients the OP described available iron doesn't seem like the problem.

Have only ever seen once before, strangely enough this season, in a pot, never investigated what was wrong,

it was a old pot of dirt which had grown a mint of some sort, it died, lack of water no doubt

I jammed a suspected male in there, watered in with some seaweed and left, within a week it looked like that in the OP but a little bit worse.

I turfed it and the dirt in the paddock to die.