Epilepsy, PTSD and pain

I agree about everything that you've just stated merlin 100% but my fear is that even when its opened up to other diseases, disorders and sicknesses that most people simply won't be able to afford it,I would have to sell my home,cars pretty much everything to be able to come up with thirty grand a year and even if I did all that how long is it going to last a few years?a decade maybe? It would only be a Short term solution and that wouldn't benefit the the whole family, only one person short term so what do you do,i consider myself lucky ,so lucky that I'm not in that position but so many people are,I actually feel almost a bit guilty that its not going to be so difficult for people to access these meds when its been a reasonably easy for us,I know its not fair,we've all got to keep fighting this war against medical cannabis so that everybody can access without the fear of being arrested or judged,just because my daughter has been very lucky does not mean this is the end for us,we'll keep fighting for greater of good until everybody has the right to access medical cannabis

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Thanks cardrona, much appreciated, that was the highlight of my week the rest of the past week has been all kinds of fucked up Iol just been one of those roller coaster weeks,high,low,high,low,high,low, low,low,low,high,HIGH lol but at least I've only got two plants left to harvest,which I'm going to do Monday and then I'm done for my 2017outdoor grow and I can start sorting out what I'm going to do with all these little seedlings for winter,it never ends gardening there's always something to done out in the garden,and I love it,makes me feel better when I'm outside gardening

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app