Fucking helicopter!

Just had 2 army chopper fly over low, saw no reason to give a fuck.

Basically, unless Polair is hovering over your shit with something aimed at it, don't worry about it.  They aren't spending that expensive resource on trying to luck out on small scale home growers.  Whilst I'm sure they occassionally use FLIR to try and find large scale grows, I would also suspect that they mostly only do that in association with other intelligence.  Or, even if they went on fishing expeditions they would be looking for obvious signs and larger scale.  FFS, the number of things that could cause a single room to be a bit hotter, or a stream of warm air being exhausted out a house, is huge, so they would need some pretty clear signs to get a warrant to raid a house.  Otherwise they'd be raiding people left right and centre for running clothes dryers etc.

I'm paranoid about growing, but even I don't care about choppers, or coppers walking around with some sort of hand held device pointing at houses.

If you keep things to a personal scale, and pay attention to safe growing practices, you don't need to worry about the cops sneakily detecting your grow.  No tell, no smell, no sell, and it's only the unpredictable freak event or fuck up that's gonna get you found out.

• Upvote 2

Nailed it hashy, a hot spot / heat signature alone isnt really suspicious ....... I have no fears of going to court for providing myself with medication that works. Fuck it, i welcome it; at this point in my life there is no need to be paranoid and i must say its quite a relief..... I am still fucking careful! Cannabis causes paranoia because of rediculously absurd laws that attempt to prohibit its use.... nothing else. When it causes more anxiety/stress/paranoia than is necessary when you are simply trying to relieve anxiety/stress/paranoia with cannabis it can become kindve oxymoronic in itself. I doubt we have to worry too much longer, in my town alone the cannabis grow busts have decreased SUBSTANTIALLY; not sure there is as much of an interest to bust small-time growers as there once was.

:)

Edited by _Puff_Tough_

More fucking raids in my suburb yesterday...20ppl arrested and more raids in the coming weeks..My paranoia is at an all time high lol..lol cop on the TV said if u sell, cultivate or have recently brought drugs we know who you are and are coming for you ...Lmao
  • Upvote 1