Sexing cuttings

I had to clear house, had one nights notice so out they went. Given the stretch, they could never flower inside in my space given their veg size anyway.

Had 600mm pots to pot up to. Too heavy at the time. Needed mobility.

I hit them with Neem oil, gave em a good drink and resigned myself to being responsible for some kangaroos tasty dinner that night.

But they survived even though they are deep in roo country.

I even planted other vege plants in key areas to assess the roo damage, not in pots.

All I learned was that goats love sunflowers and I have a nice new vege patch of cherry tomatoes, Boston pickles, beans and sunflowers on the edge of dense bush with known high roo population.

Reckon there's so much good green tucker in abundance that they prefer that?

Still......Tick..tock...Tick....tock

Time is a problem for me. I can be away for 4-7 periods sometimes. Looking into watering automation for both indoor and outdoor.

For me, the end goal is quality organic with oesteo orientated medicinal pain relieving dank shit. Bit of a way off but I'll get there!

I appreciate all your comments guys. Thanks.

Edited by Carbcon

Time is a problem for me. I can be away for 4-7 periods sometimes. Looking into watering automation for both indoor and outdoor.

For me, the end goal is quality organic with oesteo orientated medicinal pain relieving dank shit. Bit of a way off but I'll get there!

I appreciate all your comments guys. Thanks.

Have a look at SIPs (sub irrigated planters) for those times away. Its a growing style that mimics the natural water table feeding and can be used outside or indoors. Have a read through this thread theres some great advice

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77840-geopot-users/

Sativa putting on some weight.

Buds filling out a bit after PK 13\14 last week.

Rain making me have to support buds branches as they were splayed out from pot.

Pots supported now to avoid topple over.

Smells strongly of citrus. Really like it.

Few buds snapped:(

No pics but im happy. Need a few weeks of sun!