First time grower

dpac

It looks like you may have a few things that could be wrong

I went back to the start of thread if you are still growing as you were in the start you could have

1 the claw caused by nitrogen toxicity if your plants are really dark green this probably the cause , during flower the plants need for nitrogen decreases , this is why in some cases you need to change res nutes

2 root rot can also cause the dreaded claw , this is not so easy to fix , if roots aren't nice and white and have a brownish tinge with odours you are going to have to address by checking your res temps and oxygen supply , red temps should not really go above 20c otherwise u severely limit the oxygen supply , in a way you are drowning plants, doesn't matter how much u try to put into water over 20c waters ability to hold oxygen decreases dramatically the higher the temp = less oxygen

Root rot is the start of the end

Looks like u have time to fix either

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Cheers micmac for your help

Im not using the same system im growing in coco this time which i much prefer

Im also using a different grow method i will add a photo of the grow chart on here

I dont understand what you mean by the claw is this the curling leaf? I am in week 4 of flower atm so maybe you can look at the chart that i will attach and let me know about the nutes

The do not have a way of controling the temperature maybe i need to but dont know how? I just checked the temperature and is at 24 at the moment but it is in my storage unit so the tepm changes with the weather. Maybe i need to feed in the early hours of the morning to allow the temp to drop overnight ?

I have a bubbling system in the water that may be getting oxygen into the water not sure Thoughts?

Ill wait for your response

Cheers again Micmac

Ps ill add some more pics with better lighting to give you a better picture

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes the leaf curling , first are they autos if so I don't grow them so I don't know schedules, there are few diaries that go into in length

It looks like nitrogen toxicity to me so you are probably feeding wrong

You need to address this 1 way or another

The room temps fine I don't think that has anything to do with this

Do you have good drainage in your pots?

Do you get good runoff when feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

They are not autos they are straight femenised seeds

I get about 15 to 20 percent run off when i feed so good drainage i guess. I feed daily for 3 minutes at about 8 in the evening.

Im doing a water change today so i will do some research on nitrogen toxicity and see what i find online.

Cheers agaim giys for your guidance I wouldnt be able to grow without this community

Cheers guys

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app