Where to get different strains if you're a rookie?

Unfortunately your story is not isolated, Medications work for a while but all that ever happens is the prescribed meds need ever growing potency for them to have the same effect until your body can no longer function without them regardless if the initial need is gone. I know an old lady in her 80's being prescribed 40mg oxy pills 2-4 times a day and now no doctor will take her off them as the detox and withdrawal would most likely kill her. My own reflux meds started at 5mg and is now at 20mg, cannabis dose little for that however the chronic pain from degenerative ware and damage in my foot, knee and hip is helped with cannabis. I have the same issue as yourself, street weed to me is rubbish and hardly ever seems to change from the same non frosty, pepper smelling low thc, PGR laden non flushed crap that I believe is nothing more than some shit strain that is grown for its low smell and high yield at the cost of quality. Shit weed in Australia is the same price as good weed so why give a fuck if your a grower seems to be the general mentality. I unfortunately do not have the luxury of growing, I just patiently wait for the day our government sees the gold mine cannabis is and legalises it.........I feel I will die waiting tho

Shit weed in Australia is the same price as good weed so why give a fuck if your a grower seems to be the general mentality

Because the people making money from it are not growers ...they are dealers and hungry for money to probably pay for a another habit. And the difference between a passion and an income....And it being illegal sets the standard

Dont mistake growers and dealers .....and then the actual real gardeners..... there are growers and consumers who actually dont know any different... and then there are growers and consumers.

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 2