Where to get different strains if you're a rookie?

You'll probably find as i recently did Australia is blocking a lot of the gift visa cards from purchasing seeds from over seas out of i think 6-7 seed banks i tried only 2 i think went thru, 1 had a back door the other took the card but after i cancelled the order they said they wouldn't have been able to accept my card anyway as they were not accepting any card orders

Southern Star Seeds probably the best one in AUS not very quick on postage but great quality beans plus they chuck in heaps of extra's, a friend placed a order and got a shit load of freebies of all sorts including SSS strains and others, but i have to say there advertisement is pretty average at the best, the only strain i liked the look of was Nice Chunk all though it looks nothing like their profile picture

Dinkum Seeds is a Australian bank but again crap profiles

Yantra is a Aus seed bank comes across dodgy as fuck but they came thru with my order plus extra's

if i had to order again i would probably go SSS just because its quality products but u go in blind folded as there strains look different than they appear in there online catalog, another member is growing the GG Allin and Nice Chunk and i must say DAM!!! his Nice Chunk is fucking chunky as i reckon SSS should ask if they can use his picture for there gallery

Try Seedsman seeds , they are sponsors here with good reputation ,some deliverys only 16 days to Au.

Oh how I envy that. I always order from seedsman and it's atleast 4 weeks everytime. But I have always received my orders and for that reason I will continue to go through seedsman as long as they continue to provide such good customer service. You really can't go wrong with seedsman hey?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've already posted about my numerous seed orders never arriving in the last 2 months but the only 2 that I actually received were from a Greenpoint (from Colorado) and our Aussie bank Southern Star Seeds. The SSS one I ordered 10 Nice Chunk and got 20 in the packet plus 4 GG Allin. 5 days after I ordered (and I'm in W.A.). So I'm happy with that!

I've already posted about my numerous seed orders never arriving in the last 2 months but the only 2 that I actually received were from a Greenpoint (from Colorado) and our Aussie bank Southern Star Seeds. The SSS one I ordered 10 Nice Chunk and got 20 in the packet plus 4 GG Allin. 5 days after I ordered (and I'm in W.A.). So I'm happy with that!

If all those orders were to the grow address and getting picked up, I'd seriously consider packing everything away and moving to a new location before popping anything.

• Upvote 2