DWC May Try it Again

Chrystal

Heater sits in the res Gaz.  But if you're only running a closed system without a res it could be a little iffy I suppose.  But they don't get hot enough to burn anything, I've grabbed hold of them enough times to know that, or at least with the ones I use, the glass dildo shaped ones with a temp dial on one end.  So for a single bucket you'd only need a small one.

Yeah the beer bucket heaters look the go i checked them out on Ebay and they recommend a thermostat in the Ebay listing too and they are both cheap

Bought one myself for my Co2 generators but it was just a little too large for the little buckets I'm using. Keep that in mind with whatever you are using

The way i used to do it is join your 2 buckets at the bottom to a third bucket, use the third bucket as a res and since they are joined at the bottom the water will level out. you can fill, measure, heat/cool the middle bucket and will not ever have to open the other 2. can chuck a pump in the middle bucket too and top feed the other 2 if you wanted to as well. 

post-60242-0-90245800-1488427802_thumb.jpg post-60242-0-05233500-1488427853_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The way i used to do it is join your 2 buckets at the bottom to a third bucket, use the third bucket as a res and since they are joined at the bottom the water will level out. you can fill, measure, heat/cool the middle bucket and will not ever have to open the other 2. can chuck a pump in the middle bucket too and top feed the other 2 if you wanted to as well.

attachicon.gif0001.JPG attachicon.gif0002.JPG

Nice roots hydrochronic. That's definitely the ideal way to do it. Less messy and easier for res change etc wish my fridge was big enough haha