hydro help

The 250 would be a good light for clones, the 400 would be good once the clones have a good amount of roots. Just make sure you dont cook ya plants.

Dont even try using that 400 without air flowing. once you have ALL of your gear then your going to be needing seeds.

MJOZ or Planetskunk is your next prot of call.

Planetskunk has piss easy competitions and this month they are giving away B52 Nirvana. which sounds awesome, and would be a easy, cheap and reliable way of getting some free seeds. And who wouldnt want B52 in their grow room.

cause basically once you have all the gear you will need something decent to grow.

Heavens stairway has the best range of genetics at the best prices.. there is no doubt in that. Planet skunk is a RIP OFF.. compare planet skunk prices to dr chronics... Dr chronics stuff comes WAY FASTER too.. and better. Planetskunk is now in IRELAND and not in Australia..

Otherwise go for Maud Dibb at mjoz.. he has the best strains out of the bunch and the after sales service is superb.

My top three suggestions would be mjOZ, PlanetSkunk and ASSC. And yeah, Planetskunk is in Ireland, but the guy who runs it is an Aussie and being overseas is a huge + imo, less chance of being busted. I've received seeds in less than a week from him actually :D He's a top bloke too, same as Rodwal who runs mjOZ and Growmad, who runs ASSC.

Nah just choose one, if I was to pay out money it would be MJOZ. simply because I have brought clones from one of the suppliers before.(SPC).

Heavens stairway has the best range of genetics at the best prices.. there is no doubt in that. Planet skunk is a RIP OFF.. compare planet skunk prices to dr chronics... Dr chronics stuff comes WAY FASTER too.. and better. Planetskunk is now in IRELAND and not in Australia..

Otherwise go for Maud Dibb at mjoz.. he has the best strains out of the bunch and the after sales service is superb.

Cool, thanks for the tip mate. :thumbsup

The only reason that I mentioned planet skunk is their comp seeds are basically giveaways.

I have won it two months in a row and looking to be 3rd month. 1st win was White rhino, second was Ice and their current offer is B52. they come in the original packs i believe.(Nirvana).

:smoke

Nah just choose one, if I was to pay out money it would be MJOZ. simply because I have brought clones from one of the suppliers before.(SPC).

Cool, thanks for the tip mate.  :thumbsup

The only reason that I mentioned planet skunk is their comp seeds are basically giveaways.

I have won it two months in a row and looking to be 3rd month. 1st win was White rhino, second was Ice and their current offer is B52. they come in the original packs i believe.(Nirvana).

:smoke

:P Ferengi, competitions rock :D I just recieved some Highgrade seeds' Cluster bomb, worth like $50+ and some Paradise Seeds' Dutch Dragon which is about $80aud. Germing the Cluster Bombs now, the grow thread on it is awesome, looks like an Ak47/BigBud/Chronic type of strain, massive buds. The Dutch Dragon is jst skunk x durban.. but meant to be killer too.