My babies

Usually 12-13 weeks of actual flower for a pure indica, but it can vary from strain to strain even in pure indica's.  So you have to learn to take cues from each individual plant rather than the calendar.  Why go to the time, trouble, effort, and risk to grow canna if you don't wait until it's at it's perfect point for harvest?

Cheers man sounds good well i just checked the trichs on the calyxes and there all cloudy with abit of amber so i would say as a guess 10 percent amber? hairs are starting to recede buds have started to swell so honestly 2 more weeks may be about where i want it after all also i will keep an eye on it, and yhe sativa has alot of cloudy trichs on it for week 7 as its a hybrid im wondering if its going to have a shorter flower time from the indica genetics or not as if it was sativa leaning i wouldnt kind of expect cloudy trichs this early but then again i know nothing of really either plant

I grow a lot of vege's and a natural way of controlling grasshoppers is eg. Boil a hand full of bird eye chillies and 2 bulbs of garlic. Do it out doors or your eyes will be watering for hours after. Boil for 20 minutes. Let cool and strain. Add a little oil so it sticks to the leaves. Put in spray bottle. Spray plant all over.