Hello there,

I am in a state of confusion because I pretty much have no where to dry my buds anywhere other than the bush this season. I was planning to get a large cardboard box and put string through it to hang em up. Then I thought about it more considering that I might to need put up exhaust fans and all. Does anyone know if there any long lasting solar panel fans or would a big battery hooked up to a small desk fan do the job. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks

Just put it in the box ,a few breather holes and your done , And stop being a sook ,he was only joking.

I think you actually have to take into account of the humidity levels of where you are, also having a constant air circulation, thus efficiently releases the moisture from the drying buds out into the atmosphere. Drying for too long can lead to the manifestation of mold, therefore destroying your crop. Your expectations of my quality of bud are mistaken. You do not just poke a few holes.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by DankScent

I think you actually have to take into account of the humidity levels of where you are, also having a constant air circulation, thus efficiently releases the moisture from the drying buds out into the atmosphere. Drying for too long can lead to the manifestation of mold, therefore destroying your crop. Your expectations of my quality of bud are mistaken. You do not just poke a few holes.

What bud?.. you are still growing it dankscent it could be shit

i used to just poke holes in a cardboard box.. an that used to do..

you can even put holes in the top.. an poke the stems thru.. so the individual branches are "hanging".. in the drying box.

while humidity does play its part im not sure how over drying can lead to mold.. since the mold needs moisture of sorts to live... if dried properly there should be no moisture an there for no mold.

ive had mold on plants while living and if not dried properly. .. but once it is dry.. it should be all sweet.

• Upvote 1

i used to just poke holes in a cardboard box.. an that used to do..

you can even put holes in the top.. an poke the stems thru.. so the individual branches are "hanging".. in the drying box.

while humidity does play its part im not sure how over drying can lead to mold.. since the mold needs moisture of sorts to live... if dried properly there should be no moisture an there for no mold.

ive had mold on plants while living and if not dried properly. .. but once it is dry.. it should be all sweet.

It's just it's like 35 degrees everyday and really humid, I might just wing it and use the cardboard box method, thanks.