Victorian Grow

Well thats what i mean about having some clay in your mix to hold moisture, if the weather had been around 27-30  id only  water every 10 days or so, i have a ratty old wheelbarrow parked in the scrub, that helps

By the way if the cops find 1 site theyll get the others with dogs

Id be more worried about , goats, deer, roo's rabbits, & the odd snake

Just after some opinions my housemates have finally caught on to what I am up to, I knew it was going to happen eventually.

They are in disagreement about me growing it, they don't want to be associated or suffer the consequences for my actions if shit goes south.

The plants can't be put in their grow sites yet they are to young, I have no where else to put them at the moment.

Should I scrap it, destroy my work to keep the peace or continue until the plants are ready to go to their grow sites?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Too small to go out yet, they need a light water everyday, there tap root is only down a small way , the only way u could do it is fill a 2 litre coke bottle with water & push it into the soil along side em

As for ya buddies , id try & reason with em,  hey there not the ones that will be in shit if things go bad,  as they say   your gotta risk it to get the biscuit

"As for ya buddies , id try & reason with em,  hey there not the ones that will be in shit if things go bad,  as they say   your gotta risk it to get the biscuit"

Disagree in a big way. If they get busted then that will follow the innocent other house mates where ever they go, they will have a "grow record" that every estate agent will see on their computer. A black list so to speak. If the majority don't want it then don't do it or you could be looking for a new roof over your head. Guilty by association!

• Upvote 1