Victorian Grow

I planted a purple bud , this year on the 2-1-16, in a gorilla grow, it was about 6 inches high when she went in , & i  harvested 8 oz  dry, i didnt harvest until mid may, but she was in a garbage bin dug into the soil, so there was no disturbance from other roots & water retension & good soil, ........so yeah go aheah, theres still lots of time..............dont let the ph get any higher 6-7 is good & being in clay is good for ya water , but does need a mix of organic matter , to break it up a bit , which will help the roots gather oxygen & nutes.............all the best

Nutter

I planted a purple bud , this year on the 2-1-16, in a gorilla grow, it was about 6 inches high when she went in , & i harvested 8 oz dry, i didnt harvest until mid may, but she was in a garbage bin dug into the soil, so there was no disturbance from other roots & water retension & good soil, ........so yeah go aheah, theres still lots of time..............dont let the ph get any higher 6-7 is good & being in clay is good for ya water , but does need a mix of organic matter , to break it up a bit , which will help the roots gather oxygen & nutes.............all the best

Nutter

We still have time! Nutter did u plant that purple bud in big?

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using OZ Stoners mobile app

Vic...

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using OZ Stoners mobile app

I planted a purple bud , this year on the 2-1-16, in a gorilla grow, it was about 6 inches high when she went in , & i  harvested 8 oz  dry, i didnt harvest until mid may, but she was in a garbage bin dug into the soil, so there was no disturbance from other roots & water retension & good soil, ........so yeah go aheah, theres still lots of time..............dont let the ph get any higher 6-7 is good & being in clay is good for ya water , but does need a mix of organic matter , to break it up a bit , which will help the roots gather oxygen & nutes.............all the best

Nutter

8 oz is a good number too, not too small with popcorn, not too big to get found.

half a lb is a real decent guerilla size.

I might pop some into the ground this summer yet.

Thanks for the inspiration buddy.