Need help with autoflower please

ive grown the canna range a few times , it gets expensive.

canna a+b then the additive pack, cannazyme, rhizotonic, pk13-14 & boost

if you buy the canna bio version of the nutrients and additives , i guarantee you will love the product, but again the price is high and even more-so, rural grow store.

canna coco is good value. i buy canna or house & garden generally when it comes to coco bags, sometimes nutrifield or hydrocorn if the price is right and theres no canna or house and garden left on shelves.

canna terra medium and canna bio nutrients/additives would be the best bet if you like soil & organic taste.

then you look at the feeding schedule on how many mL of which product to feed during vegetational growth and in flower it is seperate schedule.

I personally use house and garden soil nutrients for a base product at the moment, theyre affordable and not too shabby.

Edited by Carnage

Thanks you man for the reply, the other nutrients i wqs considering prior too finding my rural store stocks decent nutes and medium, was advanced nutrients range as there not badly prices on ebay and the base nutrient is ph perfecylt so its pretty fool proof, have you heard much on them yourself? And if so what do you think of that range of nutrients? Thanks :)

hey ph perfect does wonders

ive used it, leaves a slightly funny taste in the product.

but it is real good, i added bat guano (organic phosphorous) from bunnings for $7-8 

added potash too, less than 10$ for that at bunnings...

added a spoonful of molasses per 10Litre bucket of feed.

didnt really need much else I remember.

oh yea i tend to use those drops for aquariums to dechlorinate and dechloramine the water, 2 drops per 10Litres @ $5 a bottle.

ph perfect is good in soil coco anything, and if you get their full range of additives, whoa lookout.... pricey but nice results. i dont bother myself.

Cheers man hmm i dunno what to get i might get the ph perfect range because it is cheaper then canna, and im copying someones grow for autos he only uses advance nutrients sensi bloom a and b as base and carboload and over drive and he gets some massive sexy plants so might be the go for me with autos anyway and some canna terra soil

yep i know the feeding schedule you are referring to.

works on photoperiod plants in flower just the same.

when you sprout the auto, put it in a big pot and keep the soil around the root wet and spray it w/ water, cover the sprouted seedling w/ an upside down coke bottle for a week. then start the feeding cycle with advanced nutrients. best to wait until the plant shows signs of yellowing suggesting it needs nutrients .

deeper pot allows tap root to grow down and not slow growth ever.

Cheers man, i dont have the advanced nutes as of yet, but im just going to try the the feeding routine but probs use potash in exchange for bloom nutes a and b and see what happens unless bloom nutes has everything in them including nitrogen but at reduce amounts ? In that case i guess i will use seasol for the first 4 weeks or so then flush and switch to potash i basically need to work out a routine i can use thats simple so i can learn it before i invest in highend products, but i do know the plant wont get as big with just seasol and potash but im happy to cut my loss :) cheers man