Need help with autoflower please

So i went to bunnings earlier and got some pots for photo plants, ranging from smallest 10cm, 12.5cms 14cms and 17cms and i got 1 20cm pot too try and auto in wont get big but it should do better then my other autos, i got soe searle premium potting mix as i seen a couple others on here use it with decent results, so im going to do it properly this time and start in 10cm pots and gradually move up for the photos rather then plant into a massive pot like i did this time, i also have an updated photo of my plant i actually believe the reason behind it slowing in growth is because i think i see a white hair so im assuming its going into flower ?

Hashy's post nailed it for mine. Especially with what I've highlighted in bold text.

Look at grow diaries, do some research, think about what will and won't work for you and your situation, and then make a plan.  Once you've come up with a plan, research again to get a good idea of everything you need, then just buy that stuff and follow your plan.  Be patient and calm about it, and stick with it unless it doesn't work, at which point figure out why and how to change things so they will work.

:peace:

I use Searle's premium, but I also amend it with good coco and perlite.  I also feed with coco nutes at a weak strength, but believe that plain water with intermittent feeds of something like seasol would work nearly as well.  Not sure how canna would go in Searles without amendments, but would do better than what you've got your photo plant in.  When you sort out your soil mix, carefully take that plant out and gently remove as much potting mix as you can, and repot into something better, water it in and then let it mostly dry out before watering again and it will likely bounce back.  Flowering is unlikely to be the problem, partly due to increasing light hours, and partly as the plant doesn't have enough nodes to have reached sexual maturity yet.  Has the appearance of a plant starving for nutrition, and as even shitty potting mix has ferts in it, the likely cause will be from being too bogged down from overwatering, particularly in a pot that's too big for that plant.

Cheers guys i appreciate all the time and effort everyone has put in to give me a hand ì will be trying with some searles premium potting mix when the auto pops,2 regs have popped so far, so thats a start but if anyone has read tangs guide of feeding nutes on autoflower.net i was considering trying that method for my feeding but obviously im using different fertilizers and soil but if i can practice that method and get some ok results then i will employ that with all my grows, he uses flower nutes basically from start my substitute would be searles potash ? Atm as i dont have the supersonic nutes alot of others use haha and wouldnt waste my money on them until i get a decent few grows under my belt cheers guys Edited by James 1234

Just an update there is a hydro store here well rural supply store that supplies everything from lights,medium and nutes they have the canna brand of everything so what gear should i buy although im pretty sure its expensive as shit i dont know if canna is expensive or what i mean i think it was 45 bucks for part a of nutes alone thank you