First time outdoor back in qld :)

I think each plant last season at their peak where drinking 15l every two-three days. But so far this year things aren't as big so going through that much every 4-5 days. Plus the weather has been more favorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dont drink much do they? i'm watering one of my girls 100 litres every 3 or 4 days and its been a pretty mild summer so far, it's above ground though 

I like the structure of that plant short stocky with big thick colas mmmmmmmmm nice

Edited by Jagged

They dont drink much do they? i'm watering one of my girls 100 litres every 3 or 4 days and its been a pretty mild summer so far, it's above ground though 

I like the structure of that plant short stocky with big thick colas mmmmmmmmm nice

Are you telling us that you water your half barrel paki 100L every 3-4 days??

Yes

Fair enough! Not sure how any liters your barrel is but Ive got a friend in melb currently growing in 200L planter bags and he has plants about the same size as yours but more dome shaped and he's giving it 40-50L on hot days and 20-30L every other day. 

I always figured more regular watering was better for big plants in pots, but your paki looks like it loves your water schedule!