Prices On High End Glass (Zob,ROOR,EHLE)

I'm a bit like Ozzy. My everyday bong is a all glass affair, a medium Agung billy, and gets cleaned out using metho & rice. A good vigorous shake in all directions for 30 seconds pretty well knocks the bulk of the crap out of it. Then rinsed out with hot water, and then cooled down & topped up with cold water ready to go for another week or so.

The reason I give it a quick hot water flush is to wash out any residual metho, because if I don't, I can slighty taste the metho afterwards for a short period of time. Not sure why it does that, but all I can come up with is it might be absorbed or lingers around the rubber grommet for a bit, as it's the only part that isn't glass.

I'd imagine you wouldn't come across that with a total glass setup, Adeloudsmoker. :)

• Upvote 1

What is it that makes those bongs worth it ,

Is it less sucking, ? smoother , ?

I'm still in the Stone Age I guess ,, an always used clear tube From bunnings and glass bottle style of bong

I think a smaller bong would help with lung capacity ,feeling too clogged up in the lungs lately

I'm interested in why you guys like them so much to be willing to pay so much

SE

I'm still in the Stone Age I guess ,, an always used clear tube From bunnings and glass bottle style of bong

I think a smaller bong would help with lung capacity ,feeling too clogged up in the lungs lately

SE

All come down to personal choice, some can be lung busters others a bitch to pull and all inbetween.

I have found with the glass i have got over the years they all pull diff, still to date my all time fave was the 9mm HVY that i had very smooth and easy to pull, the HVY i have now smokes nice but not quite as good as the one i lost...

SE

Hey SE I got a lot of mates just like you that buy the tubing from bunnings with the small glass jar.

My honeycomb Black Leaf that I also use a ash catcher on is very smooth to my everyday Agung though the Agung is much easier to clean and I am a lazy S.O.B so the Agung usually gets used more.

I guess it's in the same retrospect as I love dragons to the extent that I have a small dragon coffee table with a glass top that is worth $500 and my missus loves her crystals to the point that she has paid big money for essentailly a rock I think like $300 or on crystal caves and shit lol also have a lot of mates in the art world I watch them sell their paintings and such for ridiculous amounts of money, my grandmother alone used to sell her oil canvas painting anywhere up to $1200 and I mean really it's just a fucking picture.