• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Prices On High End Glass (Zob,ROOR,EHLE)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Homebound_Hound

Homebound_Hound

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 Posts:
  • Interests:Video Games,Gardening,Reading,Family,Smoking,Camping,Fishing, Being A Hermit
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: CFL

Hi guys,
Just wanted to start some sort of conversation about high end glass to try and get some clarity on the pricing.
I am a regular surfer on Ozbongs and can sometimes spend any where from an hour to the best part of most the night browsing their site.

I came across Sovereignty Glass tonight and whilst I can understand this is a beautiful billy and a workable piece of art but the price tag on this thing is $2450.00.

I am just looking for opinions here guys, I have done some research and their are quiet a few of these things out there. I absolutely love them but are the makers asking to much money.

052A2231.jpg

I did some digging and found many bongs whilst not exactly the same they seem similar and far cheaper I guess I want to know what is the difference. What dignifies the high price tag..?

Also if anyone has any of these high end beasts Would love some pictures and some reviews on your rig.

These are my rigs at the moment.

PREM-PERC-1.jpeg1193C.jpeg1162-1.jpegblackleaf3333.jpgblackleaf23.jpg

Am looking at investing some money into some high end so any advice will be greatly appreciated 

black-leaf.jpgweed-addicted-men-s-hoodie.jpg986433590434406121016.pngweed-addicted-men-s-hoodie.jpgblack-leaf.jpg

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

CFL Grow

https://cannabis.com...3-cfl-cupboard/                       

----///-\\\----Put This                               
---|||----|||---On Your                           
---|||----|||---account If                                             
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone                                                             
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
Survivors too..God bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2815 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

have you looked at Aqua Labs http://aqualabtechnologies.com

they have a big sale once or twice a year and they ship to Au

expect to spend a few hours there

their stuff is top of the line and worth every cent

Temporally exploring California's Cannabis - I'm 100% legal

Grow

2012 Grow 2013 Grow 2014 Grow

California Medical Cannabis test #1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

With anything glass is the same you get what you pay for.

A lot of the high end pieces like that u put up are mostly hand made, a lot of cheaper glass is lathe made or press made.

My best piece was a 9mm HVY that i imported from aqua, i have a cut off limit for what i will spend on glass, paying over 2k for a glass piece i would b to scard of using it because ya brake it poof there goes ya money along with the last rip you just pulled through it.

The most exxy piece i have is atm is a HVY i got from ozbongs...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

My best bong is a large Agung Chong Bong with dimples in the lower part of the neck for holding the ice cubes, it also has a chamber and glass cone & stem. It all come in under $100 a few years back. It certainly fulfils my requirements.

But if we're talking high end glass, I best back out of this conversation. :D

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Adeloudsmoker

Adeloudsmoker

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis music cultivating extracting consuming, friends/family
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
The piece is definitely worth the money, I own a sovereignty piece a few Toros and some other wonderful pieces. If you're not familiar with glass I wouldn't go out and buy one straight up. But I can see you have some glass, if you were to spend the money on a piece like that. You would see the difference and definitely tell the difference when you smoke through it.Attached File  IMG_4552.JPG   171.7K   5 downloads

Homebound_Hound

Homebound_Hound

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 Posts:
  • Interests:Video Games,Gardening,Reading,Family,Smoking,Camping,Fishing, Being A Hermit

Thanks guys.

Pretty much told me what I had already thought but sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else who know whats they are talking about.

Might save some coin and invest in something but I doubt very much that it will be over $600 lol if I even spend that much I dunno they all look.

I guess they are there to serve a purpose it is up to you how much you want to spend on something and what your budget allows.

Homebound_Hound

Homebound_Hound

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 Posts:

While I'm still thinking on this subject does anyone have pointers on cleaning said equipment the twists and curves on these things make it very difficult I personally have broken a few probably more than in any other circumstance whilst cleaning I have bottle brushes and I like using toothpaste as it works really well and I already put it in my mouth so no nasty chemicals.

Sometimes I like to use rice and boiling hot water mixed with toothpaste and shake the shit out of it but there must be an easier way than this to keep our equipment nice and clean I have seen some new things on the market like purity water I think it is call is spose to keep it clean for longer but I dont know.

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

When it comes to cleaning i use metho and salt once washed out wash with a tiny drop of dish lquid and it is sparkly clean.

I tend to stay away from the bongs with all the arms and fancy stuff inside because of how hard it is to keep clean, if you are like u wont lie ya glass to be to dirty you will spend more time trying to keep all the lil tight areas clean that useage in the end...

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1045 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LED
https://www.bongsmar...vader&results=1

i recently got one of these.. it is now my go to day to day unit.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
I can't read that bloody cursive on the mobile version :)

But I do need a new bong. So tagging along for the chat.

I'm not paying thousands, but $500 I would part with for something half decent... Current bong is a piece of shit...

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.