home made co2 emitter

Yes and no, Photo's. When you're starting out for the first time it is a benefit to you to find someone who knows what they're on about to get you off and running. But taking advice from too many people will have you lost and quite possibly stuffing up your first few runs. Bit like the old saying.. too many Chef's spoil the broth.

Take the time, find someone that has a style of growing you're interested in and be sure they're getting good results, then kindly ask them for advice. Most are happy to help you along the way. but generally, take everyone else's opinion as a grain of salt as you can be lead astray very quickly if you follow them.

Once you've established and finished a couple of runs, then pointers from others might be useful. But by then you'll usually have a understanding to who's on the mark and who isn't.

:peace:

• Upvote 3

Thanks WOT

Very much appreciated, but believe me, I have gained as much from others here as I have given.

I am a firm believer in sharing it around. If ANYBODY tells you they know it all, it's BULLSHIT.

I don't use DWC, so to say I know it all about everything canna would be fully false.

I know the systems that work for me and my setup. I have refined my processes to meet my needs with my setup.

But I do not and will not EVER profess to know it all.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1