16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

Surprised you said "have seen enough of theses autos to make me wanna see more"

You got some photos going too, yeah ?

Yeah photos in, i have at a guess 20-30 sq metres that i can fill with these little autos and they will go unnoticed largely just gotta smoke some first the super lemon haze, sweet mix look like winners atm, will see in a month or so. 

hey jagged

no offence mate but there are less dangerous pesticides than snail pellets ( looks like what they are ) , cos they take some of the good benne's out as well

plus dangerous to your pets & drinking water ,

regular top dresses of neem cake/meal & malted barley powder along with essential oil foliars , neem , rosemary , thyme or a mix of them & others 

& emulsifying them with saponins from soap nuts or aloe vera will add to the plants SAR , systemic acquired resistance , apart from the oils themselves 

everything else adds to the health of the plant & helps protect her at the same time 

not tryin to be a smart arse mate just there are better choices for you & the plant 

if you choose 

good growin 2 u brother 

not that i know of mate , but there could be 

you can get neem pellets if that's any help 

perfer the neem cake myself 

I've seen people use a sacrificial plant that snails love

hopefully more than canna  

it's really about the health of your plant that will protect

itself , just like humans the healthier you are the less bugs you get 

been checking out info on photosynthesis , most if not all plants are 

photosynthesizing at around 20% of capacity & if we could get our

plants to be photosynthesizing at above 60% they would protect themselves 

check this vid out , tomato field full of really healthy tomatoes & in the field

he shows some weeds completely infested with aphid & tomato leaves 

& branches hanging all over the infested weeds with not one aphid on

any tomato 

He suggests that if all plants were at 60% the bugs job is to find the inferior

genetics , that seed that didn't quite germ like the rest , & remove it by infestation

B4 humans or animals get to eat or breed with it 

https://youtu.be/ZNVI-ZNNKi4

Hey Jagged,

Instead of snail pallets which as Itchy states ain't real safe, you can use coffee grounds. Neither snails or slugs will crawl across coffee grounds. My mrs uses coffee around here vegies as we have 2 mutts. She has a ring of coffee around each plant and we've been snail free.

Merl

• Upvote 3

Hey Jagged,

Instead of snail pallets which as Itchy states ain't real safe, you can use coffee grounds. Neither snails or slugs will crawl across coffee grounds. My mrs uses coffee around here vegies as we have 2 mutts. She has a ring of coffee around each plant and we've been snail free.

Merl

great tip merl or maybe Mrs Merl

Edited by itchybromusic

Hey Jagged,

Merl

I have used rock salt around the base of plants, snails and slugs will not go over it, you can make the circle as big or as small as you want and it did not seem to have any detrimental effect of the plants. 

• Upvote 1