Medical cannabis to be legal as of November

Nice read there ........... :)

After reading that and browsing through the ODC site I'm now confused as hell though (I guess that's their plan). I have epilepsy, would have to ask my neuro if it's Refractory epilepsy. I have bipolar. ADHD. Pain from breaking my neck in 04.

1. Can I just go to my local GP for the med lic? Or do I need to see my Neurologist or even have to resort back to the psychiatrist? (GP couldn't prescribe xoloft/seroquel when i was taking them I had to see psych)  
  2. Would that allow me to grow for personal med use only?  
  3. Would I need to pay for a lic to grow my own med marijuana?
  4. How often would the ODC kindly knock on my door to enforce that I'm not supplying the street?
  • Upvote 1

Nice read there ........... :)

After reading that and browsing through the ODC site I'm now confused as hell though (I guess that's their plan). I have epilepsy, would have to ask my neuro if it's Refractory epilepsy. I have bipolar. ADHD. Pain from breaking my neck in 04.

1. Can I just go to my local GP for the med lic? Or do I need to see my Neurologist or even have to resort back to the psychiatrist? (GP couldn't prescribe xoloft/seroquel when i was taking them I had to see psych)  
  2. Would that allow me to grow for personal med use only?  
  3. Would I need to pay for a lic to grow my own med marijuana?
  4. How often would the ODC kindly knock on my door to enforce that I'm not supplying the street?

Reading the ODC site will leave just about anyone confused

• Upvote 1

the red tape!!!! all the red tape!! jebus santa and the great all knowing gumball.

what i got from that is the only people able to grow it will be at a large corporate level who will produce shit weed based on the bottom dollar cost per plant over annual profit. to be able to receive it your going to have to a zillion medical loop holes and hope you land in the right doctors lap only to realize he/she can only provide a very limited quantity of subpar heavily manufactured remnant of what once was cannabis.

this just feels like it will push the hopeful masses to the black market shady street corner deals which will in turn increase the legal penalty of those providing the black market product.

the storm clouds are brewing and i feel like the law hammer is coming down to smite the lowly backyard grower and all his evil ways

Edited by 3289275