Medical cannabis to be legal as of November

Are there any other sites with info like this? I couldn't help look around the rest of the site and my confidence on the Marijuana story has been lost due to the other posts such as "6 Tweaks Your Resume Needs to Guarantee an Interview" and "WATCH: Idiot Gets Taught a Lesson After Spitting at Bus Driver"....

None the less a good read :) cheers!

----------

Edit because it's too early...

.... And then I just clicked on the first blue text in the story.... Just be quiet ThatAUStoner.. Just be quiet lol... links to http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/medicinal-cannabis-to-be-legalised-in-australia-from-november-20160901-gr6kb5.html

Edited by ThatAUStoner

Pull up a stool folks, as we could be here a while. We probably won't see the benefit from it but our kids probably will. I'm expecting it'll be around 2030 before we see the laws relaxed enough that general population to benefit from it. But as Lucy Haslam mentioned it could be so bound up with red tape that it may become unviable.

That said, It is a huge step in the right direction in regards to TGA finally coming around.

• Upvote 2

Well I'm hoping that Epilepsy can be added to the list of medical conditions that would benefit from it being prescribed to patients. I don't really suffer from chronic pain unless I start falling back (sorry pun) onto my fractured #c6 #t7 but I seriously don't want to have to lie to receive medication :/ I'd just feel morally wrong. 

• Admin

Indycar is unfortunately correct this is so far from legal cannabis it's not funny and the biggest problem is so many grab this shit and run with it waving banners and crying out that "cannabis is now legal in Australia, soon the sick will have access to all the cannabis they need and..." fucking BULLSHIT! Wake the fuck up Australia and do some reading beyond the fucking headlines and what you're being told from all those involved with this form of legalisation with their vested interest in bringing it about. You are being played by the government and lead by the blind so do your own reading or this is going to end up worse than the hydro laws which came about and exist because of this very reason. Fucking morons spreading bullshit news instead of the truth behind the news

• Upvote 7

Indycar is unfortunately correct this is so far from legal cannabis it's not funny and the biggest problem is so many grab this shit and run with it waving banners and crying out that "cannabis is now legal in Australia, soon the sick will have access to all the cannabis they need and..." fucking BULLSHIT! Wake the fuck up Australia and do some reading beyond the fucking headlines and what you're being told from all those involved with this form of legalisation with their vested interest in bringing it about. You are being played by the government and lead by the blind so do your own reading or this is going to end up worse than the hydro laws which came about and exist because of this very reason. Fucking morons spreading bullshit news instead of the truth behind the news

This is exactly where I'm open for education on truth! Thanks Oz and Indycar :D

• Upvote 1

http://ogler.com.au/medical-cannabis/

This is not good!!!! :(

Big pharma/ goverments have no right to own cannabis.

We don't need control of a plant that heals us, we all have a Endocannabinoid system that is regulated by consuming cannabis.

Its a food that humans need daily, unheated its as safe as spinach, but with so many more health benefits.

I say NO to pharmacy cannabis.. grown your own, extract ( low temp sonication as to not decarb (activate) the cannabinoids and consume as required. < this method will not get you stoned.

Peace and stay well

Vape :)

• Upvote 2