COPPER CHOPPERS!

Hi there fellow Stoners,

Getting ready to put my babies (approx 28) in for my first outdoor grow in tassie

and I'm a little bit paranoid bout coppers in choppers seeing my patch.

I'm on private land 100 odd acres, so I'm not worried about anyone stumbling

across on foot or vehicle but the air scares the shit out of me.

My patch is in grassland full of bracken fern so I'm hoping that will help to camo

but doeas Anyone know of somebody who has been caught from the air down here?

if ur that worried what i would do is plant in patches of 3-5 plants and scatter them....having all 28 plants in the one spot will look like a commercial grow and i believe 25+ plants and it is a commercial grow but since i dont live in TAS dont take my word for it....

from the air the best way to notice cannabis is by the typical christmas tree shape and by it being super green while the rest of the vegetation around is alot duller in colour....tie down ur babies and take some thrive or another cheap fert and get the surrounding area...will take alot of time + a shit load of extra water will be needed but if ur that paranoid it will put ur mind at ease :smoke

Thanks for the advice - much appreciated!

I'll have to spread em out abit me thinks,

I was also thinking of taking a scenic flight over my way

and see if I can spot anything from a light commercial.

How does it work with the copper choppers?

I mean do they just go out and randomly target an area?

or do they wait for a tip off and then go straight to the spot?

any thoughts are much appreciated!

peace

how the hell can a mully give off a different heat signature to another plant no more than like 5ft away?

+ i would think if this technology can tell the difference, what about strains? there are thousands, not including home breeding efforts so wouldnt they show up differently? + if that is the case and they have it set to sativa based strains because they are mainly used for outdoor grows, wouldnt indica strains look different?

i gotta stop thinking and do more smoking :peace:

last i heard the heat signature thing is for hydros. because they can see rows of the hot lights, everyones lights in their houses give off heat they can see but the hydro lights are in rows and who has normal room lights on at odd hours of the morning so thats generally how they pick people up.

good luck mate. :smoke

the heat sensor shit ferengi's on abouts just propaganda ... nothing more than croc shit . Im pretty sure coppers wait for tip offs then search an area ... in the area im living in theres been something like 3 - 5 high op bust in the last 6 months. Everyday i hear choppers flyying scanning the area ... I has a suspicion where the house is there looking for, on several occasions i walk past at night and theres light shinning out of a little shed and on one occasion i heard one of those turbo fans .. Hot damn im scared as hell to grow at the moment. Dont get seen by too many people, i would go buy one of those bags that can hold water etc ( for hikers, bikers etc. ) and use that to transport your water.

~ peace

Yea, stuffed if I know. :scratchin

I just remember watching them use it and them pulling the plants. :sly

They showed it off during an air show on the north island, I forget it's name now.

They could only pick up the female when it was flowering, They claimed that the female flower when its in bloom gives off something that a machine thing could sense. Im damn sure it was some sort of heat. but yea it probably is the resin? :scratchin

Where I was it was common to see them scanning the bush on the hills etc. They couldnt have seen alot of these plants either because they were under a canopy usually.??

Properganda?? dunno but I know what ive seen. :devilred: