legal marijuana cultivation in nsw?

DONALD DUCK

Question

hey everybody, I just had a quick query..I heard that doctors can now officially prescribe marijuana in NSW. Ive been a passionate hobbiest for a few years now and had planned on stepping up my game after medical marijuana was legalised. It appears that time is very near if not aready here :) ...does anybody know what is involved in applying for a license to cultivate and supply to dispenseries? things such as who to contact, how much licenses are, tax information etc...In my previous research I seem to remember that a license fee would be around $80 000 annually. any info would be greatly appreciated, cheers everyone, and keep cool.

I kind of agree, but at the same time, home growers who think they could fund, or run for that matter, a multi-million dollar a year business are kidding themselves for the most part.

Even if pharma control the prescribed product, once it is entrenched in society, it will likely become less frowned upon or cared about ? No ?

Meaning, a couple of plants in the back yard may not even be cause for the bat of an eye lid ....

In any case, truly sick people having access to it at all has to be a good thing... ??

Edited by billygoat
  • Upvote 1

I have been saying that ever since Baird stuck his snotty nose into things! It will never be in the interests of the plebs. It will only be in the interests of companies who have the governments eating out of their greedy troughs. Forget about recreational cannabis that will never happen if LNP or Labour or the Greens have the control. Australia needs a Bernie Sanders in power or a Dick Smith. It will be fucked before it ever gets off the ground. How could one not be cynical Psycho with all the corruption and bribery going on high up in the food chain. What the planet needs is a huge revolution to remove these despots from power. Just like the French did when the peasants were starving.

The problem as I see it is capitalism, got to keep increasing profits got to make more money, where does it end. Things get cheaply made so that they are throw away and the government gets more power with more corruption . Soon its a cashless society and we will be bar coded, probably with a phone number and we will do it all for them ! Wow I need to get stoned :)

Gday im new to the group! I have been keeping an eye on the situation here in Australia for some time and i feel that if the small Aussies interested in growing the most remarkable plant alive dont get together that what people are saying about the big pharm company's taking over will be inevitable! I for one have been persocuted for the last 20 years for treating my medical and mental problems with cannabis! I have ended up withdrawing from society and hiding as a result! I think it will be sad if the small people off Australia don't get together and fight to keep what will if allowed become a multi billion dollar enterprise away from the greedy foreign company's! In my life i have had many jobs travelled Australia along with other experiences i have had over my life time and with all that i have seen Australia's biggest problem is unless in time of war we dont stick together! I have also seen when people do join together in a common goal weather as a united front in unions to motor cycle clubs they do achieve results, not always everything they want but most of it most of the time, unfortunately this scares the shit out of the powers to be so they will do everything in there power to keep people divided! So back to the point has anybody started a group or any sort off united effort to keep this industry ours (Australian) and to make sure the Commonwealth of the small business and enthusiasts alike have a shot at setting up a successful business in Australian cannabis! I would appreciate any help dorection or feed back cheers!