small buds week 2 flower

Hey man how do you even begin to understand why/why not your plant is performing the way it is when,  You apparently have no idea of the plants genetic origins or know how it performs in natural state? seeing you have no idea what heritage plant has, is it really a fibre plant. also you feeding the plant 'fast food happy meal concoctions' of dubious merit  ....

oh well good luck, have fun and maybe in your spare time catch a flick, Day of the Triffids

• Upvote 1

Hey man how do you even begin to understand why/why not your plant is performing the way it is when,  You apparently have no idea of the plants genetic origins or know how it performs in natural state? seeing you have no idea what heritage plant has, is it really a fibre plant. also you feeding the plant 'fast food happy meal concoctions' of dubious merit  ....

oh well good luck, have fun and maybe in your spare time catch a flick, Day of the Triffids

friends please limit your responses to ones that are informative.

friends please limit your responses to ones that are informative.

Dunno God, I thought Frazz made some very valid points.  One minute you say you're experienced, the next you are providing dubious details like "perfect" instead of a value, growing alleged 6 month vegged plants (if I had a 6 month veg plant there's no way it would fit in my big tent) of unknown origin and wanting to know why 2 weeks into 12/12 you don't have fully formed buds.  I gotta tell you that doesn't sound like the work of an experienced grower, in fact it reminds me slightly of this:  https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/16312-how-not-to-grow-dope/ .

Also has me thinking you are looking at full on commercial growing of the same shite that's flooding the black market.  Personally I have no problem with people growing commercially except for with PGRs, but also have no desire to help people like that either.  Of course if you can convince me I'm wrong, I'll apologise and go out of my way to try to help, but for now I'll offer you some simple advice, experienced crims trying to make big money out of growing weed get into all sorts of shit, don't expect to do any better.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 4

hello guys,

for any of you who are curious at all as to the progress of the treated plants:

the buds have exploded- they showed pistils on the 18th, and they are now 3rd of the following month-- therefore 16 days from crowning.

the colas are exceptionally packed with buds, they look like week 3/4 buds, so they are 10 or so days ahead of schedule, either that, or they will go the usual 8 weeks and just be enormous.

what is important to note-- despite the use of chlormequat, the starts of very dense resin rails are beginning to show- there is an outstanding amount of resin on the buds and surrounding sugar leaves ( kinda makes we wish i didn't run chlormequat).  

in terms of what what fed- for those who are interested in the use of pgrs for this plant :

1. house and garden AB (top off- to reach 2.4 total ec of runoff)

2. any enzyme, i have elected to use up rest of left over canazyme and then switch of multi zyme

3. silica by cyco

4. ROCK RESINATOR, perhaps reason behind mass of crystals formed despite pgr use (0.4ec)

5, pk13 14 cana(0.2ec)

6. 016 not sure if useful

7. monsta bud was used but discontinued.  too many hormones in it to be sure of use....  GA3, triacontanol, not sure dudes.

*  if the hydro would hook me up with a good price i would use canna boost-

and of course, chlormequat chloride was used-- there are several brands out there that stock it, cyco nutrifield uturn etc...

i would not suggest paclo use, for anyone reading this and considering pgr use- paclo will destroy your buds and destroy the consumer.

use cc @ elevated levels instead.  will help with height, and will ensure big yields.  it is also only persistent in the plant for a maximum of 4 weeks,( hence some people add again at week 4),  however for the discerning grower only add once @ week 1 of crowning, or from start of 1212 will help with stretch and with yields ( 4 weeeks of aid), then will be metabolized from plant...

your buds will begin heavy trich production @ week 4-8 if you do not recommence cc application ( i recommend this).

this is a short guide to pgr use, for anyone seeking some guidance in how to use pgrs in a, i like to think safe way,  to get an extra edge if you have reached your peak of el naturale growing.

aslo-- strain: skunk #1, do not run cc with any other commercial strain, you will lose out on a tremendous amount of quality.

** make sure you run silica and if you can be bothered, use cana boost for immune system- as mould is an issue with extremely dense buds that will be growing.

good luck, if any of yall got questions you can pm me, if this forum has a pm system- for discreet replies,

if not i will reply to any questions here.

also- pls resist the urge to get salty over pgr use fellas-- i acknowledge that you all love and respect the plant in all respects, but this site attracts readers concerning all aspects of cultivation- i know i certainly came here many times seeking this information..

Edited by pgrgod