PH Levels:5.8
Temperature/Humidity Levels: dw perfect
Air Flow/Fans etc.: dw perf 
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): led hps
Total Wattage: 12k
Growth Stage:flower- week 2 12/12 week 1 crowning
Plants Age: 6 month veg
Cannabis Strain: who knows

hello friends, long term reader, first time poster.  friend of mine is growing some bud in a 12k garden.  never used pgr or monsta bud before this..  this round used chloremquat chloride from day 1 12 12 as well as monsta big by ozi magic, then just teh usual HG ab  ezymes silica, O16.

can anyone suppose why the buds are so miniscule for week 1 crowning buds... is it the monsta bud ( never used before), high nitrogen , or the giberillic acids in it, seaweed extract or whatever the fk is in it?? prolonging flower?  or does chloremquat pgr cause small flowers to begin that later explode?

either way any comments on either chloremquat chloride or any other advice is welcome.  he already started heavy watering to 'flush' any monsta bud that is in the coco, just incase that is the culprit, however continuing ccc for 3 more days to round out the 1 week as suggested by the cyco reps.

also using 2ml/L of cyco flower b- chloremquat/

You're not going to make a lot of friends here with the name pgrgod as none of us are fans of PGR's, or the shite unhealthy buds it produces so that commercial growers can increase profits at the expense of end users' health and cannabis experience.  But if you are happy to be associated with that, and to consume that shit, then that's your choice and good luck with it, though I fail to understand how you could be if you have been a long time reader on this site.

Having said that, Gumby is right, it's too early to worry about bud size.

• Upvote 2

Ahhhh with PGRs at week 2 with "dw perfect" humidity and airflow, and a 6 month veg, you should be looking at main cola buds that are at least 30cm and glowing a bright lime green and yellow, like the vial that Homer Simpson fumbles with when he knocks off work. 

ok now to serious talk...(trying to put straight face on while smh)...Dude your a first time poster, and I am assuming by the question your a first time grower. Also by your name you were either taught how to grow by a 1%er or in the club and have been appointed the clubs horticulturist, PGRs are for 1% clubs that don't give a damn about quality, they just want big and fast to make their money. So before the president of the club comes cracking down on you, reduce your veg time and share your humidity, perfect is not a number and vegging and blooming humidity are different numbers again so perfect isn't a real answer. Your stating that your using LED and HPS, how is this set up? are you using HPS as main lighting and LED to supplement or LED veg and HPS bloom. Also are the LED Chinese budget lights or are you using good quality LED kits like Blackdogs, California Light Works, etc etc.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh with PGRs at week 2 with "dw perfect" humidity and airflow, and a 6 month veg, you should be looking at main cola buds that are at least 30cm and glowing a bright lime green and yellow, like the vial that Homer Simpson fumbles with when he knocks off work. 

ok now to serious talk...(trying to put straight face on while smh)...Dude your a first time poster, and I am assuming by the question your a first time grower. Also by your name you were either taught how to grow by a 1%er or in the club and have been appointed the clubs horticulturist, PGRs are for 1% clubs that don't give a damn about quality, they just want big and fast to make their money. So before the president of the club comes cracking down on you, reduce your veg time and share your humidity, perfect is not a number and vegging and blooming humidity are different numbers again so perfect isn't a real answer. Your stating that your using LED and HPS, how is this set up? are you using HPS as main lighting and LED to supplement or LED veg and HPS bloom. Also are the LED Chinese budget lights or are you using good quality LED kits like Blackdogs, California Light Works, etc etc.

yo-  no been doing non-pgr grows for years man.  this was a 6 month veg just by coincidence, since there was not enough room in flower room last cycle and had random plants etc...  all past grows ez 1p/m^2 .  cbf going and having a look at temps and humitidy but i know they are fine, since room 3 treated pgr monstabud is identical to room 1 2 4 flower in terms of hum and temp.   call it 27 degrees celcius and 57-60 hum

there is no club i am a part of man, this isnt the usa hommie, its aus- no collectives or whatever here.  

dw about my lights for real, but  no they arent budget lights- proper par. been pulling hella weight with them for a long time, changing bulbs and measuring par each cycyle dw.. 

just need help with understanding if i used the chrloremquat wrong or if monstabud by ozi magic is trash coz of GA3... may have applied monstabud (constains GA3) prior to flower, causing longer floweromg period perhaps?

if you have had any experience with CCC or monstabud pls elaborate as i am in a pickle- also i treated ccc at day 1 1212, so there are no 30cm colas my friend...  nice and squat field of 15cm? heads forming...  also been 7 days since crowns appeared, they seem to be extremely small and tight compared to untreated.. a lot fewer pistils... but definitely more compact and small. 

thanks to all who can shed any light whatsoever on pgr use etc.

If you have done something different to your usual, that's what it is !! I just started using monsta bud at half strength, though It was 2 weeks in when I started. Too early to tell yet, though they seem healthy. I think it could be the combo. Try using monsta bud and get rid of the  chloremquat chloride.

Edited by hermananian