Led grow lights

Hi ozstoners . I have tried LED lights I currently use a lush dominator XL. Very good for all stages including flowering . I also have a mars 300 this is only good for vegative stage only. the dominator is not cheap but you get what you pay for but I tell you the buds are huge. The 1000watt output is only just under 600 watt power draw about $580 a year to run at 12/12 pretty good hope this helps

hi 

i will give leds a try i have been looking around 

quite a bit and have found many different costs and sizes 

now being a cheap bastard i am not going to pay 4 thousand like i have seen for some of them 

so off to the wonderful world of wish i went and what do you know they sell grow lights lol

very similar too the ones out there for big bucks so i have taken the plunge and purchased 

two small screw in bulbs just to see how they go you can always have lots of them if you need 

but i will also have cfls as well used them before and for a cabinet grow they work very well 

i found.

so wait and see we will  

but go have a look lol they sell just about anything got a really cool ph moisture meter off there for 15 bucks works great and it is accurate too

later b

hi 

i will give leds a try i have been looking around 

quite a bit and have found many different costs and sizes 

now being a cheap bastard i am not going to pay 4 thousand like i have seen for some of them 

so off to the wonderful world of wish i went and what do you know they sell grow lights lol

very similar too the ones out there for big bucks so i have taken the plunge and purchased 

two small screw in bulbs just to see how they go you can always have lots of them if you need 

but i will also have cfls as well used them before and for a cabinet grow they work very well 

i found.

so wait and see we will  

but go have a look lol they sell just about anything got a really cool ph moisture meter off there for 15 bucks works great and it is accurate too

later b

Have you looked into DIY COB builds? They can run on the more expensive side but achieiving 1 gram per watt seems to be a piece of piss really assuming it's built right.

most LED chips are made in china, most LED lights are made in China, go on ebay and order a COB, I think I saw a supplier from China doing a really good deal on 1000W ones.

Lushpro even though a growlush brand are perfectly fine, nothing wrong with them, a 200W LED still beats a 200w HPS.

I know it is each to their own but we recently did 2 side by side tests with 4 tents nearly identical conditions except for stronger outtake fans for the hPs MHs lights with mh and hPs lights vs leds many different brands some good some not so great but either way the leds just didn't stack up, they do okay in the veg stage but no way near produce as good, dense flower. That's what we found

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app