deformed retarded seedling

​the pic you gave is an absolute perfect example of polyploidy  :good: 

look for the mongy weed thread here..... i think it should explain what you`re after :scratchin: 

end of the day, its a cool trait that can throw out some trippn lookn buds  :xcited:   .... highly sort after from certain breeders :greedy:

:peace:

​in other words its a Tasmanian?

​it looks something like this - not my pic but this is close enough mines more fucked up

Edited by uncle chron

Had seedling like this recently. Grew two main tops and many of the branches from one side had two tops and 4 sets of fan leaves with 4 tips on each lower node.. It grew really well but ended up male.. Just be careful if you tie the main tops apart because it will split very easy at the base.

was supposed to be a fem GHS 'the doctor' -- I am tempted to send them a picture of their genetics to tell them to get fucked and ill go with DNA Genertics next time.

give me some time need to find a decent image exif data scrubber and a digital camera (not a phone) to take a pic--- preferably 1st gen digital cameras.

Irfanview has the option to not keep the original exif data when saving a file.

gallery_7905_3434_240571.jpg

​in other words its a Tasmanian?

​it looks something like this - not my pic but this is close enough mines more fucked up

Hang in there with the mutants.  Some turn out great, others awful, but rarely will you consider them a complete waste of your time.  They can be extremely stubborn to do much of anything though and then still be full tards about it when they do.  This c99 of mine is a perfect example of that.  It stopped growing entirely and then put out a stem with a tiny leaf on it a week ago since which it's seemingly gone back to sleep.

edit: pressed reply early lol

It only took 50 goes to catch the sparkle coming off that seedling and it stinks heaps more than it's larger siblings too.  It should be alright if it comes good but if not I get to see a plant go mental and learn something new so either way I win and so will you if you stick with the mutants for as long as you can :)

post-57931-0-48099600-1459683922_thumb.jpg

Edited by gippy
  • Upvote 1