deformed retarded seedling

well... ive seen alot of weird shit, and I was hoping she would come good...

but from what it looks like my seedling at the moment is the most retarded thing ive ever seen,

first i started in a jiffy7 pellet in a humidity dome using a 200W LED light with miracle grow potting mix, things were looking fine, until I noticed one of the leaves looked slightly twisted, then I thought I'd just wait for the second set, they came but they looked like they came off the short bus.

now she's looking more retarded than ever.....

Has anyone had this problem-- im not just talking leaves in a different shape im talking this thing is definitely missing a few chromosomes.

--waiting for the miracle grow haters to emerge to lay blame entirely on that which in reality MG is actually a really good soil especially the bloom formula.

I've read a few forums online and not a single one of them has come close to the scale of retard which this seedling is, she looks like she crawled out of Chernobyl then was skull fucked from radiation.

Edited by l33tSpaek

G`day mate :wave:
Might i suggest you research "polyploidy" and "the polyploid state"

"There is an unnatural in Cannabis called the polyploid state. This happens when a cell contains more than two homologous sets of chromosomes and may breed the condition through to other Cannabis plants"

Above quote from The cannabis breeders bible.  by Greg Green.

Hope that helps some :scratchin: 

Edited by uncle chron

Yep, need a pic.

I've had a few start off like that, 1st time it happened I just about gave up on it, but she came good and turned out to be a great plant.  Interestingly enough that plant really struggled until I gave her a change of medium (from coco into perlite), then she visibly took off overnight and never looked back, so whilst I have nothing bad to say about miracle grow, some plants will just have a weird dislike of a normally good medium.

Last time I culled the plant, but only because I had too many of that strain anyway.  Sometimes the mutants turn into great plants.

gallery_7905_3434_240571.jpg

G`day mate :wave:
Might i suggest you research "polyploidy" and "the polyploid state"

"There is an unnatural in Cannabis called the polyploid state. This happens when a cell contains more than two homologous sets of chromosomes and may breed the condition through to other Cannabis plants"

Above quote from The cannabis breeders bible.  by Greg Green.

Hope that helps some :scratchin: 

​in other words its a Tasmanian?

​it looks something like this - not my pic but this is close enough mines more fucked up

• Upvote 1

Yep, need a pic.

I've had a few start off like that, 1st time it happened I just about gave up on it, but she came good and turned out to be a great plant.  Interestingly enough that plant really struggled until I gave her a change of medium (from coco into perlite), then she visibly took off overnight and never looked back, so whilst I have nothing bad to say about miracle grow, some plants will just have a weird dislike of a normally good medium.

Last time I culled the plant, but only because I had too many of that strain anyway.  Sometimes the mutants turn into great plants.

Yeah ever since Catlyin Jenner jumped on board with Donald Trump you might be right!