NSW warehouse bust

there was one up near taree last year. the cops searched the property and found some messed up stuff like small children locked in sheds and shit. they had a lot of trouble finding the buried shipping containers. apparently they were about to give up believing there tip off was wrong. some cop pressed a button and the whole deck out the back of the house was on rollers and started sliding over to reveal a trap door with 3 shipping containers below full of plants lol.

i think if i was going to go big i would be buying old houses, strip em inside, grow in em, reap a harvest or 2 then pour the cash money back into a reno and sell the property hopefully for a profit. boom money washed

• Upvote 1

Wondering how much effort they put into looking like there was a legit business?

Factory grows are difficult unless you've got a good front because factories tend to be in blocks and everyone notices what's happening and if you're aloof that raises suspicions. I had a friend who had a legit factory for his business and grew a few there as well and he said it would have been difficult unless he had a legit front, neighbours were always dropping in for a chat and with the goss on other businesses in the compound.

$2000 for one of those little specimens!!! and as mentioned, the guys that actually went down would have just been lackeys

there was one up near taree last year. the cops searched the property and found some messed up stuff like small children locked in sheds and shit. they had a lot of trouble finding the buried shipping containers. apparently they were about to give up believing there tip off was wrong. some cop pressed a button and the whole deck out the back of the house was on rollers and started sliding over to reveal a trap door with 3 shipping containers below full of plants lol.

i think if i was going to go big i would be buying old houses, strip em inside, grow in em, reap a harvest or 2 then pour the cash money back into a reno and sell the property hopefully for a profit. boom money washed

You'd more than likely lose the house to asset forfeiture if you went down. In Victoria anything over 25kg (wet weight) you can kiss it goodbye if you own, I know someone to whom that happened.

Those laws are similar in all states