Nutrifield combo + boosters?

Allo All,

So in getting ready for my next diary where I attempt a SCROG configuration, I decided I wanted to try different A&B so took my self down to one of the local hydro places and looked at the nutrifield range.

So decided to change from cyco coco platinum to Nutrifield platinum, and also Nutrifield A&B.

My choice was this is because I have been using Growright A&B with out knowing that Budright was the flowing part.

The Nurtifield A&B covers all.

However - the gent said he had a few samples of their boosters and gave me 3 little bottles.

This is where I am a little concerned as I don't fully understand them.

So I was given the following;

Root Nectar

Root Nectar is a plant bio-stimulator that serves as a biological catalyst, invigorating natural root development in plants. Your plant roots will reach further down and spread outwards, rapidly exposing more surface area for nutrients to come in contact with for enhanced feeding.

Contains;

Potash

Nitrate & Ammoniacal Nitrogen

Phosphate

Cargo Boost​

Contains;

Nitrate & Ammoniacal Nitrogen

Fulife

Potash

So my full mix will end up including;

A&B

Seasol

Cannazym

Root Nectar

Cargo Boost

Fulife

Has any had experience with these boosters? Recommend or not? Should I use or not?

The strain I am planning to use will be Dr Krippling Incredible bulk

Thanks in advance

I don't have experience with that range of nutrients.

I have used the House & Garden nutrient that uses the same A + B for grow and flower. I prefer a separate grow and flower nutrient as you seem to have to make up for it with a bunch of additives.

Just give them a go and see what you think. I have tried different additives over the years and the only thing that I use every grow is pk 13/14. The most important thing really is general plant health and a good environment.

• Upvote 1

I don't have experience with that range of nutrients.

I have used the House & Garden nutrient that uses the same A + B for grow and flower. I prefer a separate grow and flower nutrient as you seem to have to make up for it with a bunch of additives.

Just give them a go and see what you think. I have tried different additives over the years and the only thing that I use every grow is pk 13/14. The most important thing really is general plant health and a good environment.

Thanks for the reply Nahcha, 

"I prefer a separate grow and flower nutrient as you seem to have to make up for it with a bunch of additives" 

This is again something I wasn't aware of... as it worked out - 3 of my grows were all done on just veg nutes and calmag added in flowering with 1 week of PK. Which kinda makes me think I did better then I thought lol 

OK - so the bottom line is you either go A&B veg and then flower or you get an all in one and add stuff like I have mentioned above? 

I have been using the NF A&B Coco nutes for a few years now.

Just opened my 3rd set of 5ltrs last week.

I also use cargo boost, I use it from start to finish. PK 13/14 is also used when I remember to use it. :doh:

I don't know if the cargo boost makes any difference but the addition of PK at the right time has a very positive effect.

still using  cargo boost as I have 5 ltrs but not sure if I would restock it.

NF coco nutes give good results, just add PK 13/14 to your shelf as well

• Upvote 3

I have been using the NF A&B Coco nutes for a few years now.

Just opened my 3rd set of 5ltrs last week.

I also use cargo boost, I use it from start to finish. PK 13/14 is also used when I remember to use it. :doh:

I don't know if the cargo boost makes any difference but the addition of PK at the right time has a very positive effect.

still using  cargo boost as I have 5 ltrs but not sure if I would restock it.

NF coco nutes give good results, just add PK 13/14 to your shelf as well

Thanks for the post. 

I have their PK heavy on the shelf and agree it does work well. :) Feeling better about it now :) 

Hiya Razzor :peace:  when I am growing in coco NF are the nutrients I use.  coco a + b, I like the cargo boost and fulife...I don't know if they still do it but they had a product called 'alaska pure' I think it was kelp based ( I think) and I threw that in occasionally.  If I am buying coco nutes I am buying NF...I have used canna but not H&g but hey bro if the NF nutes work for like half the canna or HG nutes and additives???  Not to dis those recipes but in my humble estimation the NF ones show at least the same results as the big buck brands.  I think it is aussie too so.....not a salesman but pretty sparse with my spending cos I have to be and they have proven the best value for product I have tried.  I'm sold on their coco nutes and cocop products.  NF :bongon:

***Oh, + myco and they jsut grow man...superbly

Faith :sun:

Edited by Faith
  • Upvote 1

Cargo and fulife are nutrient boosters, fulvic acid etc. basicall allowing plant to uptake and process nutrient more effectively, nectar is root stimulant /tonic same as rhizo tonic roots exelurator etc. are you using soil or coco, if coco drop the seasol, its a soil conditioner and you dont really need it , if you want to be using a kelp.seaweed based product , then use NF;s bud burst which is that but aslo a potash (organic) will be much better than seasol. Also the Pk heavy is exactly the same as Pk 13-14 ,, half the price.

The NF base (a&B) is really good as it is ione of the very few that actualy put silica into the base rather than make it an additive.

cannazyme keep

• Upvote 1

I'm using "Alaska pure", its known as bud burst these days.

I use it in conjunction with crystallic, and over all I'm happy with the two additives, that happy I'm planning on going over to all nf products in the future.

I hit a nf rep up over email before I bought it, and he said those two products have triacontanol in it, which was pretty much what I was chasing; a cheaper version of canna boost.

I've got some Pk heavy lying around as well, will start using it when my pk13/14 runs out.. I imagine itl be pretty much the same as 13/14, the pk rates and chemicals seem similar to my untrained eye

Hope that helps

Cargo and fulife are nutrient boosters, fulvic acid etc. basicall allowing plant to uptake and process nutrient more effectively, nectar is root stimulant /tonic same as rhizo tonic roots exelurator etc. are you using soil or coco, if coco drop the seasol, its a soil conditioner and you dont really need it , if you want to be using a kelp.seaweed based product , then use NF;s bud burst which is that but aslo a potash (organic) will be much better than seasol. Also the Pk heavy is exactly the same as Pk 13-14 ,, half the price.

The NF base (a& B) is really good as it is ione of the very few that actualy put silica into the base rather than make it an additive.

cannazyme keep

Just so its clear - the white seasol has very little NPK and its a good replacement for Rhizo. Dare say it would also be cheaper then the NF based one? 

Hey razzor

I've used nf full line old and new. It definatly works. If you're mixing in a res the additives seem to get something growing in there and I was using waterfall plus pump in the bottom moving things around and oxyplus.

If you go to their website and click on a product you can find a MSDS PDF. It gives a clearer picture of what's in the bottle and you'll find more than one product shares the same ingredients in one way or another. I think from memory you could get away with cargo boost and crystalic for the whole grow. Crystalic has the fulvic acid, kelp and molasses and cargo boost for the citosan.

From my experience I could never go over about 1.0 EC without experiencing dark leaves(N-tox?) mild claw, leaf tips curling up, soft stems. My temps were good but fresh air intake could have been better so might have been a factor.

If you wanna try the additives, start out on the lower side of things I reckon. Pretty sure in the end I was down to boost and crystalic in half doses.

• Upvote 1