Nutrifield combo + boosters?

Hey razzor

I've used nf full line old and new. It definatly works. If you're mixing in a res the additives seem to get something growing in there and I was using waterfall plus pump in the bottom moving things around and oxyplus.

If you go to their website and click on a product you can find a MSDS PDF. It gives a clearer picture of what's in the bottle and you'll find more than one product shares the same ingredients in one way or another. I think from memory you could get away with cargo boost and crystalic for the whole grow. Crystalic has the fulvic acid, kelp and molasses and cargo boost for the citosan.

From my experience I could never go over about 1.0 EC without experiencing dark leaves(N-tox?) mild claw, leaf tips curling up, soft stems. My temps were good but fresh air intake could have been better so might have been a factor.

If you wanna try the additives, start out on the lower side of things I reckon. Pretty sure in the end I was down to boost and crystalic in half doses.

Ta for the info mate :) I'll watch that EC because with multi feed I normally go up to about 1.5ish \ 4 feeds so the rez is about .4 during flower

Ta for the info mate :) I'll watch that EC because with multi feed I normally go up to about 1.5ish \ 4 feeds so the rez is about .4 during flower

Yeah I went as high as 1.5 but I was hand feeding every second day and had to come back down. I reckon with multi feed you can run a higher EC because there is less buildup and fresh nutes all the time. Also Boost is designed so you run a lower EC. Makes the nutes more available they reckon.

• Upvote 1

I wouldnt use oxyplus with nf line, they have organic based profucts in the range that rely on the microbial activity ( that growth/ mess/ dirtyness you were refering too) to be truly effective. That's normal with organics. Oxyplus kills everything, both good and bad. Only use that with synthetic nutes. A safer replacement to use with organics would be au60/fu60