Bongs in South Aust

Every tobacco/gift shop that I have come across in Qld openly sell glass pipes that are specifically designed for smoking meth. Now if it were illegal to sell these items, why do they have them on full display for the world to see?

I've never seen them here, and I frequent places like off ya tree etc. It's illegal, whether they sell them or not. I've heard of people selling them as bud vases, but being fined for it, too. Just like bongs I guess :)

Edited to add: what tobacconists are you visiting? I get looked at rudely in many tobacconists when requesting a pipe for weed! Haha. Many I've found won't even sell those.

Edited by FullCircle

I've never seen them here, and I frequent places like off ya tree etc. It's illegal, whether they sell them or not. I've heard of people selling them as bud vases, but being fined for it, too. Just like bongs I guess :)

Edited to add: what tobacconists are you visiting? I get looked at rudely in many tobacconists when requesting a pipe for weed! Haha. Many I've found won't even sell those.

post-55200-145967843876_thumb.jpg

I always asked tobacconists for Bongs, when they get all upperdy, I say what? Selling bongs to smoke weed from is bad? But selling glass pipes for smoking meth isn't? This usually leaves them speechless.

Haha good one. If I saw them I'd say the same Edited by FullCircle
  • Upvote 1

I could take you to 3 tobacco shops near me that display ice pipes, vapes, hookers, and pipes and cone pieces to smoke pot. I also know of a tobacco shop that sells bongs as "water pourers". I could be wrong but I totally thought ice pipes were legal, they shouldn't be, ice is a putrid drug! Edited by Joey Genovese
  • Upvote 1

I could take you to 3 tobacco shops near me that display ice pipes, vapes, hookers, and pipes and cone pieces to smoke pot. I also know of a tobacco shop that sells bongs as "water pourers". I could be wrong but I totally thought ice pipes were legal, they shouldn't be, ice is a putrid drug!

Yeh it's a nasty bloody drug. I believe you for sure, just saying I've not seen them. Vapes are totally legal though I believe. Matter of time though I'd say. There's a large vape distributor based in Brisbane and you can go buy them there.

http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/

I'm a bit stoned. I am not sure if I'm typing coherently haha

Edited by FullCircle

Yeh it's a nasty bloody drug. I believe you for sure, just saying I've not seen them. Vapes are totally legal though I believe. Matter of time though I'd say. There's a large vape distributor based in Brisbane and you can go buy them there.

http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/

I'm a bit stoned. I am not sure if I'm typing coherently haha

Cool, cheers I'll go look them up! I'm after a Volcano.

Nice. I have an Arizer Extreme Q, works like a volcano with the bags, but you can use it like a regular vape with whip, which you can't do with the volcano. You can't turn the volcano fan off, as far as I know, so you can ONLY use the bags - which from my experience isn't great.... That's why I chose the Arizer. It's also half the price ;) Good to know these things!
  • Upvote 1

Shops in Qld selling anything that can be used for smoking weed bong/hash pipe stem cone can be fined 10k per item.

Some still do sell them but they are hard to find now days, and it more along the lines of a the lil metal pipes and stem and cones u will only find.

And yer i do see those lil glass ice pipes as well in s few shops it so fuked up...

• Upvote 1