• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Bongs in South Aust

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Hey all have been on a lil holiday to SA, just around the corner from where i was staying was a Happy High Herbs, so i popped in to have a sticky around the shop.

When i see these 2 big glass display cases all lit up full of bongs.

So i wonder over and have a look see and they have some nice glass some G Spot Agung and others and every one has some sort of flower ot something of the like where the stem goes but not a stem or cone to be seen any where.

So this peaked my interest as i know in Qld and NSW it a big no no to have anything on display in regards to smoking canna.

The guy behind the counter said a group off ppl took it to court in SA and won the rite to sell them but the way it has to be done is they are displayed and sold as flower pots, once you buy the said flower pot/holder and you get all the extra bits that come with and take home how you use it is up to you.

So that how SA used a loop hole to be able to display and sell bongs.

I tryed to buy a stem and cone for backup but couldent get as they was not part of the court case so dont see em, u have to buy the whole flower pot/holder to get one.

Attached File  20160124_160051.jpg   316.76K   24 downloads  Attached File  20160124_160039.jpg   272.25K   22 downloads

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

torrietree

torrietree

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1455 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
In WA they are sold as oil pourers as far as I'm aware

Carlos Danger Mouse

Carlos Danger Mouse

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

the oil pourer thing works here too, but if thats what theyre branded as, then theyre the cheapest of the cheap and nasty

i bought a bong from hhh in adelaide city few years ago, they didnt have and couldnt sell me any stems/conepieces

i also bought a hookah from there and it had one. guess if you pretend youre an arab its ok. :doh:

Nuff' o' this shit. I'm gonna start 12/12 tomorrow I think. Or Monday at the latest.

with great stupidity comes something or other

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
-Bill Hicks

I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
-Albert Einstein

Gissepi

Gissepi

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Interests:Outdoors, gardening
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

HHH at semaphore =P good guy. nice products. every where in SA they are sold as flower vases with fake flowers in them but atleast we can still buy them i guess

FullCircle

FullCircle

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 Posts:
  • Interests:Travel, Travel, Travel!
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Crazy. In Qld you can get stems and cones but no bongs. There you can get a bong but no stems or cones.

GaGrown

GaGrown

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:

I live in an illegal state in the USA.. I can get anything that has to do with smoke'n weed/tobacco..What a weird world we live in..Crazy ass Laws..

Joey Genovese

Joey Genovese

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 Posts:
They banned bongs in Qld to combat the ice epidemic! You can legally sell ice/crack pipes in Qld but you can't sell a bong? Go figure? No wonder our State is so fucking backwards!

GaGrown

GaGrown

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:

Well Brother Joey.. All I can do here in the USA is vote for TRUMP so we can keep our guns and Bongs. Not many places in my state of Georgia that sell those lil meth pipes.. Lot's of glass in stores though..  So it's not just in Aussie Land...Corruption is everywhere!

FullCircle

FullCircle

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 Posts:
  • Interests:Travel, Travel, Travel!
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Vote for Trump? Hmmmm. He's not known as a supporter of Cannabis haha.
Meth pipes are illegal in QLD too Joey

Edited by FullCircle, 02 April 2016 - 10:21 PM.

GaGrown

GaGrown

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:

That may be true @FullCircle .. But even if the cannabis laws aren't changed by him.. We still got our guns and Hope.. With Hillary they are both gone..

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.