2nd grow 2015/16

Well done GBG, that bud looks nice and frosty with a bit of a sativa look to it, should keep you happy :thumbsup:

Hope they were close enough to mature to give you a well rounded stone, the coastal areas have been getting a lot of wet weather, and it looks likely to continue, so you probably did the right thing, and I know how gut wrenching it is to have to make that decision to chop early, so I won't be bagging you for it.  You could have chucked em in the back of a truck and sent them to my area to finish off though, as it's as dry as a nun's cunt here, and not looking to change.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour, and I reckon you've been bitten by the grow bug and will be back bigger and better next season.

well done mate 

i pulled mine cos i didn't want to risk more bad weather that was reported , so out she came 

along with 5 days of fantastic sun & no rain , bloody Jane Bunn , Bring back Brownie 

Thanks itchy. You too hey, yeah I feel the pain, after I pulled guess what? Fucken sunshine and happy days again. Brownie lol

Those buds look nice.

Enjoy your harvest :)

Thanks.

Good stuff GBG, gotta be happy with that. :toke:

Hey RSR, been a while mate, yes beyond happy.

Congrats on the harvest and yield especially outdoors and the shitty elements you have to contend with. You'll be smashed for a little while..  :dbong:   :pizza:

Thanks dude yeah I didnt expect the yield I got, Im shocked actually because I chopped early. Yes very smashed.

Well done GBG, that bud looks nice and frosty with a bit of a sativa look to it, should keep you happy :thumbsup:

Hope they were close enough to mature to give you a well rounded stone, the coastal areas have been getting a lot of wet weather, and it looks likely to continue, so you probably did the right thing, and I know how gut wrenching it is to have to make that decision to chop early, so I won't be bagging you for it.  You could have chucked em in the back of a truck and sent them to my area to finish off though, as it's as dry as a nun's *#%@ here, and not looking to change.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour, and I reckon you've been bitten by the grow bug and will be back bigger and better next season.

Yeah they were close enough, lots of cloudy trichomes maybe 5% amber, if that even. A nice scoob and im pretty baked so I am happy. Haha I'll keep you in mind next time! I've been mauled by the bug lol. Next grow I plan on doing Strawberry Ice from AMS which reggie is doing on his grow at the moment. Theres something about that plant I really want to grow it. I will end up doing a Pineapple Express and Limoncello. I want the fruit basket seed mix. I might even crack a bean or 10 :) lol of the seeds I made this year and keep 1 female only. Things can change though so fingers crossed it goes to plan.

Looks great G. Awesome frost on them buds

Cheers bro. Yeah the stickyness is amazing loving it.

Beautiful, enjoy those tasty looking buds! :)

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud.

• Upvote 1

Sweet harvest GBG! That will keep you going for awhile I dare say! :D

I gotta say the strawberry ice is a super yielder if you LST/top etc. Needs plenty of nutes during veg and flower because like the energiser bunny, it just keeps going and going! Pineapple express has the sweetest pineapple terpenes. Some of my friends swear it smells like the pineapple lollies you get at the milkbar haha. Mangolicious is super frosty and nice taste.

Stoked that you got a bountiful harvest! Can't wait for next season!! :D