Reggies outdoor 2015/16

:twiddle:

Strawberries and ice cream  YEA.... lol

Both looking good Reg, locked in for this one

Cheers mate! Yeah i cant wait to taste the strawberry ice mmmm

Here are a few pic updates. 

post-17522-0-19311200-1454912371_thumb.jpg some nut sacks that i found on my pine xpress. Only found a few clusters and destroyed them. Will make sure i check it weekly for more

post-17522-0-96467500-1454912517_thumb.jpg strawberry

post-17522-0-15104400-1454912631_thumb.jpg pine xp (ground view)

post-17522-0-35589100-1454912722_thumb.jpg pine xp(birds eye view)

• Upvote 2

Looking fine and dandy reg!! Im hanging out for the strawberry ice budshots hehe. I love the look of it.

Yeah its really gotten nice and bushy since the last pic. Starting to fill out its space nicely!! Its probably going to be one of the last that I harvest as it gets some unavoidable 'supplemental lighting' but it also means the plants in that spot put on a lot of size late

Suddenly feel like eating ice cream, The names alone have me locked in :bounce:

The fruity names and terpenes were a major factor in deciding to go with these strains this year. The limoncello haze(copy of greenhouse seeds super lemon haze) from last yr was one of my favourites with its strong citrus aromatics. Great smoke for daytime when you need to get shit done and also great at parties with everyone laughing and not couchlocked! 

Tis a thing of beauty :thumbsup:

Why are you picking balls off the PE?

Thanks mate! :) I pick the balls off because I not that excited about getting seeds in my sinsemilla. It doesnt matter how hard I try to pick balls off, I always manage to get a few seeds from each plant. 

I should rephrase the question, if it's a male why not either cull it, or separate it until you collect pollen?  But if it's a hermie, why not just cull it, as they are not really good for anything unless you have no other plants and need some stash urgently?

I culled one limoncello this year as it was clearly a male plant quite early. It was grown from one of 2 seeds which I collected from the plant which I grew last year(which was from fem seed). The PE is from fem seed which I got from AMS The plant is clearly female but with only a few ball sites. IMO, not enough to warrant a cull since it is looking like it will be a decent yielder and its high in CBD which is what most of my friends require for their pain management/condition. Il post [pics up soon showing her in the beginning of flower!

Last year one of the 2 "feminised" shiva skunk plants that I grew turned to be a full blown male. The plants were right next to each other in identical soil and sunlight but one was a boy. Those seeds were supposedly from sensi, bought through amnesia. My mate who got me the seeds had problems with his shivas aswell from that batch. 

Fair enough, probably still worth trying to separate it from your other ladies as it's inevitable that you'll miss a few popping up inside the buds, patches of seeds through the one plant isn't the end of the world, and if it's bad enough you can always hash it.  I've taken a medicinal liking to my higher CBD plants as well, and find vaping the hash intensifies those desired effects for me.

Having had a bad experience with cross pollenation from a hermie I kept for hash has left me very gun shy with hermies since, didn't move it away in time :doh:, so I binned one straight away on the rare occassion since.  Best of luck

My pine xp is in the ground so not much chance of moving. Its at least halfway through flower atm with a combination of mostly cloudy trichs with a few clear. The plant which I thought was limoncello haze(seed found in last yrs limon crop) appears to be limon x ak cross or something because it doesnt have the strong lemon terpenes(which limoncello has) but a cross between lemon and the sweet muskiness of ak. Interestingly enough it looks like finish the earliest which again is a bit peculiar when Ive got strains which are 80% indica grwoing side by side.