Reggies outdoor 2015/16

Thx for the comments and words of encourgaement everybody! 

I posted a cpl of pics of the bianca and ak in flower in like week 6-8. I picked bianca at week 8-9. I really should look into getting a camera that does good pics with macro setting! Ive got a security caeras which really shows how fast these babies grow but in the interests of privacy and steath Im choosing not to post that time lapse in an open forum haha

Your drum scrog project looks like its coming along in leaps and bounds!! :yahoo:

Yeah just went & looked again, still nice pics. Dont reckon this year you'll get so much height hey? Ive started taking my pics with a digital camera but they're still shit most of the time. Do get the occasional nice one though.

Yeah mate shes a Zamaldelica & my only decent sized plant this year so expecting a lot from her. I lost a fair few seedlings this season unfortunately but hey what do u do. 

Yeah im hoping I won't have colas towering over my fence line this season, hence the more aggressive tying down compared to last year!! 

I really want to grow zamaldelica but after reading up, it seems that they flower too long for me where I am(indoor would be sweet). How did you lose your seedlings?? I lost a cpl to slugs and I cooked a small potted pine express in the full sun a cpl weeks back.

Yo Reggie, Yeah the weather turned to shit right at the end of flower last year to. I think around March when it should've still been warm. I should've left all my plants a little longer but because of all the rain I was too worried about mold & bud rot. Hoping it'll be different this year. From what ive been told you need to leave the Zamaldelica for as long as possible to reach it' full potential. Im just chasing the psychedelic properties myself.

Killed a couple seedlings with the sun, couple dissapeared overnight eaten by bugs or something. wipeout xpress & money maker beans didnt sprout, Durban Poison got to about 3 inches tall then got cooked by the Sun. Had a bit of loss this year. All good I have my Zamaldelica thats the main thing! :toke:

post-17522-0-66912600-1453442099_thumb.jpg 2 biancas and a stunted mangolicious which i transplanted late to encourage more growth. Still a bit early to tell if there is significant difference. Pulled the limoncello that was far right as it was showing male pre-sex's ggrrrrrr. Pretty pissed off but i hope to make it back on the others

post-17522-0-02571700-1453442350_thumb.jpg pineapple express

• Upvote 2

Yo Reggie, Yeah the weather turned to shit right at the end of flower last year to. I think around March when it should've still been warm. I should've left all my plants a little longer but because of all the rain I was too worried about mold & bud rot. Hoping it'll be different this year. From what ive been told you need to leave the Zamaldelica for as long as possible to reach it' full potential. Im just chasing the psychedelic properties myself.

Killed a couple seedlings with the sun, couple dissapeared overnight eaten by bugs or something. wipeout xpress & money maker beans didnt sprout, Durban Poison got to about 3 inches tall then got cooked by the Sun. Had a bit of loss this year. All good I have my Zamaldelica thats the main thing! :toke:

Thats the things about outdoor growing, always subjected to the season and learning to adapt with them rather than fight it. I have juse seen your zamadelica and that thing is a goddam giant!! I guessing you will be a very proud father when she starts to fill out with sensemelia!!!

in the wine industry they use the word " vintage " to describe a fine wine 

what dose Vintage mean ? very simple , The Weather Was Good That Year , that's it

It rained when it was meant to rain , it didn't rain when it wasn't supposed to & they

could harvest the grape at prefect maturity with no probs , vintage year , no diff with

outdoor canna & not many , vintage years , around , but so far so good , rain now , yes , rain April & May , please No !

bowe & give thanks to Mother Nature & Shiva ( indian god of canna ) & hope they're happy with our flower offerings in 2016 !

Far out theyre huge. I like the pineapple express. Thumbs up!!

Cheers mate! Ive got 3 friends with degenerative conditions which I help out until I run out and I have another even closer family friend who has recently asking me to help them with oil synthesis for his MS. I really need to increase my yield on last year by at least 30% if i am going to make enough to supply myself and my friends with medicine for a whole year!!!

in the wine industry they use the word " vintage " to describe a fine wine 

what dose Vintage mean ? very simple , The Weather Was Good That Year , that's it

It rained when it was meant to rain , it didn't rain when it wasn't supposed to & they

could harvest the grape at prefect maturity with no probs , vintage year , no diff with

outdoor canna & not many , vintage years , around , but so far so good , rain now , yes , rain April & May , please No !

bowe & give thanks to Mother Nature & Shiva ( indian god of canna ) & hope they're happy with our flower offerings in 2016 !

Im praying I dont lose much to my much maligned friend ol botrytis!! I reckon I lost at least 4-6oz last year to mold :(

Judging by everyone's success so far, there has been plenty of praying/offerings going on, but you know what they say about counting chickens and eggs....

Best of luck to everyone with outdoories! 

Edited by reggie kray