leaf staining light green? foliar spray

ive been told two differant things on this..firstly i was told by a shop owner to only use one or the other(bio bugs or au 60) i wasnt given a reason why.

BUT i was also told by another shop owner, whose opinion i trust, that they will work well when combined, then he pointed out that the au 60 says on the label to use with power active which is similar to bio bugs(bacteria culture).

i decided to use both au 60 and bio bugs.....

one or the other would be fine i guess, but i had root problems(browning)so i decided to use both au 60 and bio bugs, they have made a good turnaround for the best.

so im happy,

Racked, what feeding times did you find to work better?

ive heard so many differant things my head is spinning

would like to find some solid evidence

Ferengi , what do you mean by "if its not a + b its an additive"? ive seen quite a few single pack nutes lately .

yea and single packs lol, they are just A+B in a single pack.

the only thing I was aware of not using with a live culture sucha as biobugs or power active was H202. as H202 kills any bugs good or bad.

I read one guy uses H202 one week and biobugs the next week and he finds this the best way to do it.