Jan Copeland losing out to ICE

This is the problem that there is way more profit in ice plus it addicts it's customers quickly and doesn't  take months to manufacture.

Also all the crackdowns in 2013 -14 on good commercial cannabis growers has fueled the spread of ice.

to be honest i feel the show "breaking bad" has lessened everyones view on the evils of the drug.

Here is a nice text book example how Governments especially LNP, enjoy the benefits of the drug wars and prohabition...http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/pm-slams-bikie-gangs-and-announces-ice-dobin-hotline-in-brisbane-20150816-gj04f5.html

Good advertising for those in the ice business

Good old 1950Abbott continuing Newmans policies spruiking in Brisbane....Maybe because the polls are not looking good..

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbotts-leadership-faces-new-dangers-as-new-ipsos-poll-predicts-coalition-wipeout-20150816-gj01ip.html

This is why the LNP are not doing well in the polls, as doing this kind of thing looks dated and wanky to a whole generation of voters....if my Grandmother was still alive she would have been impressed.

Voters are smart enough that the whole Ice Epidemic is for a failing Government that has no real solution to the problem.. Just a simplistic old fashioned desperate attempt to win votes.

Edited by lookinggoodguys

This is the problem that there is way more profit in ice plus it addicts it's customers quickly and doesn't  take months to manufacture.

Also all the crackdowns in 2013 -14 on good commercial cannabis growers has fueled the spread of ice.

believe me when i say it wasnt the crackdown on cannabis that fueled the popularity of ice. i was very heavy into party drugs in my younger days. ecstacy was the drug of choice. it was cheap and fun and lasted a long time. easy to come by and it seemed like everyone was doing it.

Speed was a fun thing on the side at times, and cocaine was great when you could afford it. cannabis wasnt even on the radar. i always indulged but it wasnt something most people i knew took part in.

Ice was something that popped up from time to time when people couldnt find anything else, i never partook thank god. however there came a time when the police cracked down on ecstacy, it became very hard to get and what you did get was very rarely ever MDMA. In a very short time i noticed a ton of people taking up ICE, even regular old speed became difficult to find and instead "smokeable speed" was becoming popular.

i stopped cold turkey, i never found MDMA to really be that addictive plus i was just at the age where i was ready to stop partying. most of my aged friends put the partying behind us, moved on and never looked back. the younger kids we knew kept partying with ICE and cocaine. the results i have seen are scary to say the least.

Kids are taking ICE now more than you realise and im afraid it will be very hard to stop, they indulge in ICE the way i indulged in MDMA and i can tell you nothing anyone told me ever would have made me stop, i was young and bulletproof and none of the bad stuff was going to happen to me. that's exactly what the kids these days think too. no that im saying MDMA was harmless i have no doubt i damaged my brain in those years and my body but ICE has much sharper claws and digs in a lot deeper.

believe me when i say it wasnt the crackdown on cannabis that fueled the popularity of ice. i was very heavy into party drugs in my younger days. ecstacy was the drug of choice. it was cheap and fun and lasted a long time. easy to come by and it seemed like everyone was doing it.

Speed was a fun thing on the side at times, and cocaine was great when you could afford it. cannabis wasnt even on the radar. i always indulged but it wasnt something most people i knew took part in.

Ice was something that popped up from time to time when people couldnt find anything else, i never partook thank god. however there came a time when the police cracked down on ecstacy, it became very hard to get and what you did get was very rarely ever MDMA. In a very short time i noticed a ton of people taking up ICE, even regular old speed became difficult to find and instead "smokeable speed" was becoming popular.

i stopped cold turkey, i never found MDMA to really be that addictive plus i was just at the age where i was ready to stop partying. most of my aged friends put the partying behind us, moved on and never looked back. the younger kids we knew kept partying with ICE and cocaine. the results i have seen are scary to say the least.

Kids are taking ICE now more than you realise and im afraid it will be very hard to stop, they indulge in ICE the way i indulged in MDMA and i can tell you nothing anyone told me ever would have made me stop, i was young and bulletproof and none of the bad stuff was going to happen to me. that's exactly what the kids these days think too. no that im saying MDMA was harmless i have no doubt i damaged my brain in those years and my body but ICE has much sharper claws and digs in a lot deeper.

For me growing up only came in contact with cannabis no other drugs. Speed was around but was not popular in my circle of friends. So yes a generation thing. But because a lack of quality of weed, I know some in my generation are now trying ice and other drugs for the first time. Edited by lookinggoodguys

There's a lot in my generation that used weed in our teens, 20's stopped worked and now coming back to it.. However we don't have the contacts and reason for myself growing plus for medical reasons. I do have one old hippie mate in his late 60's but was too far. So I bought only online only to find poor quality which was a shock. However ice and pills are in abundance and now they are mixing poor quality weed with DMT online.

Plus ice does work well with profession men and women and does help them briefly with coping juggling work kids and losing weight etc in the short term compared to weed.

Edited by lookinggoodguys