Mullumbimby madness

Nah i got them as freebies, haven't grown them yet they are in the fridge

not sure where the breeder got the so called MM from, the BL is Black Lime, whatever the fuck that is

would you like me to ask?, they are probably from kangativa

From where tho, imo if you can even track the orgin of the genetics, why even play/ breed them, so mmadness sounds like a group of older strains that were good back then.. so probably shit now, as we are moving forward in canna genetics even day..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

From where tho, imo if you can even track the orgin of the genetics, why even play/ breed them, so mmadness sounds like a group of older strains that were good back then.. so probably shit now, as we are moving forward in canna genetics even day..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

they were free, what do i care what the call them, no such thing as a MM strain anyway,

canna genetics are going nowhere, unless ya call autos moving forward lol lol  

the only reason they fucked up all the old shit was greed, and being junkies they liked being stoned 

I seem to remember back in the old days that a lot of aussie grown stuff sort of just got named from where it was grown.

When I was living in Kyogle it was just that or the mountain or creek thereabouts gave it a more localised brand.

There was very potent stuff about when people brought back seeds from various places. The absolutely most potent that I tried originated in Sumatra but there were some from Durban and many parts of the world.

There was good fair and excellent and of course total shit.

I find it sort of fun playing about with these modern day strains.

Times change!