Week 4 flower deficiency?

Hi Puff Tough,

It's a lemon kush, though I'm not getting any lemon scent. The seeds came from a hippy up North. Not that I have anything against northern hippies, but I'm taking the genetics information with a grain of salt. As for the purple stems, It's always had them, as did its brother who is now composting. The temps in my grow room get quite cold, so it could be down to that.

Not sure what you mean by a timing issue?

The Miracle-Gro you mean? It's NPK:22-6-12. I feed about a teaspoon in 1.5litres of water (sorry, can't give you an ec reading) and I add in 2-3 mls of the liquid potash. I've been doing that since about week 2 of flower.

The plant is going well, though I've moved it right away from the light and the upper leaves are still bleaching out. Flowers are starting to ripen now.

Top leaves are suffering light burn - lift the lights. Kush's generally do not like strong lighting.

Middle to lower leaves are suffering from over feeding - Leaf structure shows sativa dominance from the lemon = sensitive feeder

Lower leaves showing signs of lockout due to salts - Miracle grow can be a little crude, but the potash you are adding is of the most concern.

Plants do not require large amounts of potassium until the last 2 weeks of flower.

Give a nice good flush with water and calcium (dolomite) to remove excess salts and the calcium will help to remove toxicity.
Follow by letting it dry out completely also.

Good luck :)

Rose.

Need some help making decisions about the final few weeks of this plant.

I picked a seed from further down the plant the other night and it looks ready. Nice tiger striations on it. However, I plan on making edibles with the rest of the plant. Am I ok to just harvest it when I think it's done based on calyx and trichome color? The next question is, based on the timing I expect to harvest, I need to go away about 2 weeks after. will I be ok to just hang it up and let it dry without curing given it's not going to be smoked? (ok, maybe a little smoke)

Thanks All

Need some help making decisions about the final few weeks of this plant.I picked a seed from further down the plant the other night and it looks ready. Nice tiger striations on it. However, I plan on making edibles with the rest of the plant. Am I ok to just harvest it when I think it's done based on calyx and trichome color? The next question is, based on the timing I expect to harvest, I need to go away about 2 weeks after. will I be ok to just hang it up and let it dry without curing given it's not going to be smoked? (ok, maybe a little smoke)Thanks All

Cut and dry it she'll be right for edibles