Best method for long time cure / storage?

I have been using these CVaults and boveda 62 packs for about 6 months and am very pleased with them.  From memory, these are 4L  post-51352-0-26599900-1454798280_thumb.jpg

The CVaults have a nice little spot in the lid to put the boveda pack(s) in.   post-51352-0-69180700-1454798284_thumb.jpg

If I had unlimited funds I would buy a heap of these.  But I don't lol so I've just picked myself up this 10L TightVac as well for a little over $100 post-51352-0-11964300-1454798289_thumb.jpg

Wow my plan was to get a heap of those jars from the reject shop.

Crows toys are fancy as buggery

I have a shit load of those too torrietree lol  They did me very nicely last season and will be used for the bulk of this season as well.

I'd need to win lotto to buy sufficient CVaults to contain the sort of yields I'm hoping for this harvest lol

• Upvote 1