Iron or Magnesium

have another look at the undersides of your leaves... use a loop

black spots are a sign of bugs... there are many insects that love canna, not just spider mites

root bound plants are ok if you are doing daily/multi watering- all my flowering plants are root bound

Hey Matti,

Yeah I spent over an hour looking last night turning affected leaves over but found nothing. It only looks like spots where leaves are starting to be affected and from under them or if you hold them up to light. Other wise dark patches would be a better way to explain it, starts out a little black patch. 

Can't find any webs or anything. Looks clean as really. Its worked it way 3/4 up the plant now and fairly quick too. I'll have the soil tested in the next hour for PH. 

Also have been trying to trace the problem back...

When I first found the yellowing / pale leaves with some brown patches I came to the thought that I had not been feeding enough for the growth rate, so gave it a big dosage (which over nuted it), at the same time I have let temps drop down to about 16-15c when lights are off, I shouldn't have, and I had a recall of splashing some pH adjusted water on it which was at 5.5. 

I think the combo has stuffed up the pH in the soil and it needs to be set right and left the hell alone for a week or so. 

Thing is, Iam only letting it do one set of red hairs, after cloudy/milky triches with maybe 5/10% max amber. The scope I got has shown milky and some amber off a top last night. So I am only a week or two max from pulling it as well. 

After I test PH I'll decide what to do. 

ha! Freakin hermie!

Cut it down and took it out just a little while ago - the other one seems fine - got lucky and caught it!

The other one seems ok - not showing any bits but I'll keep an eye on it. 

But for now - one down and one to go - some bubble hash to make and other stuff to dry. 

post-46252-0-27380400-1433601225_thumb.jpg
post-46252-0-30399200-1433601223_thumb.jpg
post-46252-0-08361200-1433601221_thumb.jpg
Edited by Razz0r

You sound like your on the write track with the PH. Low PH will lock out Mg.. which is needed in the up take of Sulfur. That why your getting the yellowing tops, so you are getting the hint on Mg Def, but more S def. Also looks like  you got Nitrogen Toxicity, your leavers are hella dark. Almost black, that might be the camera, but from the tips curling down i say N Toxicty. Maybe a really good flush with PH adjusted  water get rid of any food hanging around. Let it dry out for a day or two get some are back into the soil. 

http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/pH-nutrient-deficiency/soil-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-toxicity-cannabis

Bummer on the hermi

I don't think that chart is as important as i once thought

If going with a great soil biology you'll find different PH 

at different parts of any plants root ball , due to what biology is 

happening at a given point in that ball 

most nutrients/organic matter need to be consumed by something to

become available to the plant,

unless talking synthetics, then what i just said prob doesn't mean much 

Edited by itchybromusic

Bummer on the hermi

I don't think that chart is as important as i once thought

If going with a great soil biology you'll find different PH 

at different parts of any plants root ball , due to what biology is 

happening at a given point in that ball 

most nutrients/organic matter need to be consumed by something to

become available to the plant,

unless talking synthetics, then what i just said prob doesn't mean much 

Each plant has an Optimum range PH range. In soil or medium you want to stay in that range as your going to get the best out of the plant. 

Soil is more forgiving then a medium when you can grow a plant out of that optimum range. But you will never get any where near a plant grown in

Optimum range. If you tried it with a medium you may not even get you plant to flower if you dont work within that range. 

On the point of synthetic nutes, if your soil Ph is out then your just flushing most of the nutes down the drain as they cant really take full advantages

of them.