250w lamps

Some hydro shops do still seem em but getting harder to find all time.

I have used a Sun-T 250w.

I got mine at a lighting store, hayman electrical i think it was, ring them if they dont have they will order in for you...

Thanks for that ozzy. Ideal Electrical have them on their website too.

Hi all

Just wondering what brands people are using and where they get them from? Seems like the 250w aren't readily used much and are hard to find.

Cheers

I got mine online, I use this oxylight ION125 .. 

It lasts longer than the usual bulbs.. almost 5 yrs and It helps to clean the air because of Its negative Ions, pretty much suits my needs.

Ummmm, I don't think a 25w cfl is going to cut the mustard for nici's purpose... even with the - ions.

edit- ok I have to ask... for what are you using the oxylight? Kitchen ceiling batten? Clones?

I can't see them as doing much else but always happy to hear of different uses... 

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1

Ummmm, I don't think a 25w cfl is going to cut the mustard for nici's purpose... even with the - ions.

edit- ok I have to ask... for what are you using the oxylight? Kitchen ceiling batten? Clones?

I can't see them as doing much else but always happy to hear of different uses... 

we have one in kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms too. It's energy efficient actually and it has a filtering effect which removes odor from smoke and some allergens, enough light for a standard room of 40sqm.