Help need to bring 1/2 an ounce over airplane

Enix

Ok ive been thinking of something liek this i live in S.A and my mate is moving to Brisbane in a week, i was thinking of going up after 6 months or so but weed is so expensive over there i was wondering if it would be possiball to get a 3g little bag and putting it in another and another so its seeled in 3 bags (hopefully that will stop the smell) and where 2 pairs of jocks an put it in the middle of the 2 pairs, then go get on a plaine :blink: do u guys think i might be able to get away with it? i know its a small amount but its better than nothing.

:scratchin: im pretty stonned now

EDIT: also if i got courght what would the charges be?

Edited by reddevil6

ive had mates get through, but almost all by accident (forgot they had something).

the same thing has happened to me and numerous people flying out of amsterdam.

my old man flies internationally and has made it through with a variety of narcotics/flora/seeds. with intent.

the only similarity in all cases is that its a very small amount. so i would say, if youre going to try, keep it small...

zip-lock or snap-lock bags will not kill the smell, you need to use oven bags, they are air proof, normal plastic isn't.

A few tips:

Don't touch any of the bags until you wash your hands with metho, then a good detergent.

Get someone else to place the weed into the oven bag, fold oven bag numerous times, tape.

Place oven bag into another oven bag, fold and tape, you can now put this into a small zip-lock.

There should be no smell at all if you do not contaminate any of the outer surfaces with weed fingers.

Two pairs of jocks or double bag and one pair of jocks (chuck out out bag once arrived)

Don't smoke on the day of the flight, don't wear weed smelling clothes, and all should be fine.

Put the packet in your jocks early in the morning then forget about it, if you don't remember you have you will have nothing to be nervous about.

Disclaimer: This advice was for theoretical and theatrical purposes only.