Help need to bring 1/2 an ounce over airplane

Enix

These days with the supposed "beefed-up" security, I strongly doubt youd make it through. You could always try putting it in condoms & swallowing it. At least if the condom bursts, youll just be really stoned!! ::):

Are you sure you are prepared to spend most of the rest of your life in a US prison??

There is calculated risk & then there is stupid risk!!!

Why not just buy some when you get to the US. There would be less chance of getting busted.

Just think long & hard about it & whether the level of risk is acceptable.

Personally, Id just buy some when I got there. ;)

It's so not worth the risk IMO , Australia people get away with shit like that but in the US they are allot tighter, drug and bomb dogs go over allot more of the mailbags than they do here, not to mention the fact that there will probably be tighter security eveywhere leading up to their election

Mabey one of our US members can help you more but personaly I wouldn't do it , not for that amount especially , your talking about a maximum of 100 dollars it's not worth 5 years in jail or whatever the sentance is there .

Trust me Snakes on a plane not a good idea escape from guitmo bay.

:devilred:, couldnt resist :harhar:

dude if i was u i'd either try posting it with the white pepper idea, or just buying some when u get there.

unless u wanna shove half an ounce up ur ass...

is there a reason u really want to bring that weed to NY? is it something special that u wanted someone to try?