Volcano Plenty

yeah I am noticing that - but... BUT... it really depends on how good the weed is! 

If its really good I think I'll use less - but still 4 weeks till I can get rid of the BM stuff. 

I prefer the vape now, had a cone out of my brothers old school Spring Valley pipe and after vaping for a couple of months i preferred the Crafty, he uses tobacco though as i used to.

The flavours have been.......ok, but i only really have flavour of weed for the first 3 or 4 good tokes.

A couple of tips for you Razz

The drier the weed the better

The finer the weed the better, i just had a hit with buds i ground last night, then ground again today its like a powder

Dont know about the Plenty but the Crafty is a pain in the arse to clean

The Crafty actually put out vapour that was more potent after a few weeks use hope this happens for ur Plenty.

• Upvote 1

Does the Plenty still have the same set up with the ballon. I had a go of a volacano at the Hydro store (lol yup, yes we did) I was really good, I droping in some Mazzar and it put him on his arse. I did wonder how long I would be happy using the ballon. ATM Im vaping off a titanium plate through a bubbler.