Volcano Plenty

I dont put too much in maybe half a gram, grind it upnice and fluffy then spread it accross the whole screen and put the S/S pad on top.

Also another tip: I find the vape doesn't start flowing as soon as you inhale when it reaches temp. Try giving it a couple short bust inhales before a long lung filled one ;)

Sweeet - think I may have put too much in for me and the house mate - maybe 3/4 of a gram but didn't use the pad. 

Finding about 5.5 - 6 is about right - gives a good strong hit and a little tickle. Finding I am already getting used to it tho. 

Have had a few bongs and all I can say is... YUK! lol which is really weird after smoking for so long. 

Pretty sure I'll be able to give the bong away and stick with the vape for sure. 

• Upvote 1

Sweeet - think I may have put too much in for me and the house mate - maybe 3/4 of a gram but didn't use the pad. 

Finding about 5.5 - 6 is about right - gives a good strong hit and a little tickle. Finding I am already getting used to it tho. 

Have had a few bongs and all I can say is... YUK! lol which is really weird after smoking for so long. 

Pretty sure I'll be able to give the bong away and stick with the vape for sure. 

Thanks for the review. Have you tried a dome and nail, or a vape hood and bubbler with a drop of oil, the taste is sooooo good and hits like Mike Tyson used to.

Thanks for the review. Have you tried a dome and nail, or a vape hood and bubbler with a drop of oil, the taste is sooooo good and hits like Mike Tyson used to.

bah - thats not a review :P I'll post up a review a little later tonight ;) pics included

Can any one please tell me how I put up a post? Thanks in advance [emoji1][emoji1]

You just did.

But if u mean start a new topic.

Go to the area of the forum u wish to post in.

There will be a button at top of page that will say start a new topic click that and u will be ready to start your own topic.

Just read up the rules in red at top and bottom of each page...

I have a Crafty and love it, really surprised me how medicated it gets me after reading vaping isnt as good as a bong hit.

Only thing that is a con, is the amount of weed you end up using, def use more than J's and a billy.

yeah I am noticing that - but... BUT... it really depends on how good the weed is! 

If its really good I think I'll use less - but still 4 weeks till I can get rid of the BM stuff.