• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Scam Alert - Aussie Medicinal Seed & Don Medicinal Cannabis

* * * * * 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

Tommy33

Tommy33

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

nice... and thank you... i too believe they are one and the same.. i think that is his company name he set up to try an sound legit.. i warned a few people off him.. and copped several complaints and not so much threats but "nice warnings" i guess youd call them.. more from his followers and groupies than anyone to do with him..

but yes, several complaints, he didnt deliver what was paid for.. then blamed it on AUS post for a while.. then some story about being busted at an airport with his product.. an then/now back to normal business.. hummm nothing sus there.

so thank you for giving people a heads up.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.